am I jealous?

y/ns pov:
I'm at diors house in the bathroom getting changed into my swim suit. She invited me, the whole cast and some other people for a pool party. And one of those people that are here is walker. Walker and me are not in good terms, knowing that I'm dating Andrew and he didn't like that at all. Me and Andrew are ok together I guess. He sometimes ignores my text and calls but maybe he's just busy. I hate to see walker and me like this but whatever.

I look in the mirror then open the door and walk outside to the pool
As I stand there I feel someone grab me pick me up and throw me in the pool
I put my head up and see Andrew with a smirk on his face

" Andrew!"
I scream

he laughs then throws hes self in the pool

everyone is laughing at us expect you guessed it walker
walker was standing there with his arms crossed looking at us like we're pray
I ignored it because I'm not going to let another day of fun go to ruin

Andrew puts his head up from the water and comes close to me

" did you like that?"
he says
I playfully roll my eyes

" No ofc not!"
I say

he smiles at me and grabs my face a pecks me face

" you're cute when your mad"
he says
I blush in embarrassment and splash him with water
he looks at me in surprise and put his hand on his heart

" uuhh how dare you!"
he says
then we start splashing water back and forth to each other

________________________________________________________
1 hour later:
I am dressed in clean dry clothes on the couch next to Andrew watching a movie with everyone else. We are all eating snacks pizza and lots of candy. As I'm watching the movie I start hearing whispering from across the room . I turn my head and see walker and this other girl talking and giggling. I look some more and notice that girl. Her name is Gigi and she is really close friends with dior. She has beautiful brown hair and blue eyes. I just keep staring at them and I don't know why. My eyes couldn't get off of them.

Until walker looks at me and smirks. From how he was looking at me his was basically telling me " are you jealous?". But I turn my head immediately back to the movie. How could I be jealous? I'm with Andrew and if he likes another girl that should be fine. It's fine. Totally fine. I'm happy for him and hope everything goes well. Just remember I'm dating Andrew and I wouldn't do that to him.

I just keep trying to enjoy the movie knowing that all that whispering and giggling were making me go crazy.

__________________________________________________________
1 hour later:
the movie is done and everyone is scattered around the house doing stuff. There's people inside playing board games but I'm playing basket ball with Andrew outside . As for walker, we'll walker was leaning he's back on the car next to gigi some feet away from me. Gosh how much does these people need to talk about. Like it was literally driving me insane hearing them talk to each other again and again.

I'm holding a basketball next to Andrew as I watch them talking together. Andrew trying to throw the ball in the hoop 10 times in a row. I told him I would be watching him but my eyes kept wandering to walker and Gigi talking. What is going on with me? I shouldn't be giving a dam about walker and now I ca-.

" Y/N"
Andrew yells at me
I immediately stop staring at them and look at Andrew
gigi and walker heard him scream my name so they stopped talking and looked at us
I shake my head

" what?"
I say

" what's wrong with you today? You keep zoning out"
he says
I could still see walker and Gigi from the corner of me eyes looking at us so I better not mess this up

" umm sorry I don't know I'm just not feeling good. I'm going to do to the bathroom! Bye"
I say and immediately running to the door
everyone looks at me as I run to the door and walk in

I walk and starting going through this hallway and go to the bathroom. I open the door and lock myself in there. I immediately turn the faucet on and splash my face with water. What is wrong with me today? Why do I keep staring at walker and Gigi. I shouldn't be doing this and I know it. But my eyes can't stop looking at them. Am I jealous? No no no! That's insane! Me jealous of walker ? Never !

I grab the towel on the counter and dry me face. I put the towel back down on the counter and reach my hand for the door nob. I open the door and see no other then walker standing infront of the door leaning back on the wall with his arms crossed and with a smirk on his face. I immediately jump a little when I see him. Gosh he has to be here now?

" walker what are you doing here"
I say
but he ignores the question and pushs me into the bathroom and closes the door
I'm standing there shocked not knowing what's going on

" walker what are y-"
I say but he interrupts me

" why are you staring at me and gigi when we are talking?"
he says leaning on the counter

" umm umm no I'm not! Walker you're going insane !"
I say
he looks at the ground and smiles then looks back at me

" I'm going insane! what about you? Knowing that Andrew had to call out you're name for you could focus!"
he says
i look at him and don't respond

" are you jealous"
he says

" no no no nooo I'm not ! How could I be jealous? Does it look like I'm jealous? Cause I'm not!"
I say as
I was stutter that whole sentence
he squints his eyes at me and smirks

" are you sure?"
he says
coming a little closer to me
gosh why is he doing this to me? He wants me to go insane

" yesss"
I say

" ok fine but I want stress you out about it knowing that you already are"
he says as his grabbing the door knob

" no I'm not !"
I say

" yes you are"
he says as he opens the door and leaves

I stand there infront of the mirror, looking at my reflection. Gosh why I'm I feeling like this. Am I really jealous?