pls let me in

walkers pov:
Me and the crew are out walking around town it's pretty nice but the thought of Andrew and y/n doesn't get out of my head. I know I should be enjoying this place knowing that
it's summertime but it's hard with all of this going on. I'm walking behind of y/n as she's talking to Leah about the shops. I start to walk a little faster to get next to her and I try to grab her hand but she Immediately points to the ferris wheel.

" guys look at that"
she says as everyone looks at that direction. I just look at the ground and frown.
She said that not because she thought it was cool it was because she didn't want to hold my hand. I just try to shake it off as everyone starts walking to the beach.
___________________________________________________________
5 hours later
It's been a long time and I am so tired. We have walked and went shopping. And also went on so many rides. At this point I just want to be in bed. As we are walking back to the hotel I start thinking about how I am going to talk to y/n. I want answers and I just want this to be done. It's hurts even more knowing that it's been the second time she regretted my hand.
As we are walking to go to the pool we stop and wait for Charlie and dior to catch up to us. As we are waiting y/ns is standing their looking at the celling. It's really pretty it has a bunch of art. I just look at her, she is so gorgeous. I start leaning in to give her a kiss but she immediately moves her head and turns to talk to Leah. Ok that's it! I grab her hand and pull her to the side.

" what's wrong walker?"
she asks

" are you joking around because this isn't funny y/n this hurts!"
I say

" no I'm not joking around. Is everything ok?"
She says
I swear she's making me go insane

" do I really have to explain everything that just happened!"
I say
she doesn't respond and looks at the floor.

" y/n I am so done I love you so much and your just being so...."

" heartless! You're being heartless!"
I say

" I'm not heartless walker! Can we just talk about this later because Charlie and dior are back and we are about to go and see the pool!"
she says
I shake my head no

" no no we are talking now! I can't with this any longer"
I say as I walk to the elevator and press the button for it can come down.
The elevator door opens and I walk in waiting for y/n to come in to. She sighs and turns around to the crew.

" I have to go sorry but you guys can look at the pool"
she says then comes in. They all look confused but they nod. I press the button and the elevator closes and starts to go up. She standing there infront of me leaning against the rail with her arms crossed.

" couldn't we talk later?"
she asks
I shake my head no

" no y/n I can't with this any longer. I tried to hold your hand but you immediately rejected it and I tried to kiss you but you rejected that too. What am I supposed to do with that?"
I say
she looks at the floor and doesn't respond
the elevator door opens and she immediately comes out and I follow her behind.

" can you pls just answer me pls"
I say as I'm follow her to the room as she was pacing.

" cmon y/n pls this hurts me so much"
I say as the tears were coming out. I couldn't hold them in for any longer.
We finally arrive to the room. She immediately pulls out the keys from her pocket and scrabble to open the door. I just look at her in disappointment.
She finally opens the door and runs to the bathroom and locks her self in there.

" y/n I came here to talk not for you to lock youre self in the bathroom"
I say but I get no response
I start lightly banging on the door

" cmon y/n stop with the secrets I promise I will listen to you and not judge you"
I say but I get no response. I start to cry more.

" y/n pls it's feels like...."
I stop and take a deep breath

" it's feels like you fell out of love"
I say

" just be honest with me because this is making things just more worse"
I say as I keep banging but I start hearing cry's in the bathroom

" let me come in! pls I beg you"
I say but again I get no response.
I walk to her side of the room and I start looking for those little black things she puts in her hair. I scrabble threw the drawer and find it a bobby-pin. I walk back to the door and put it threw the hole. I start moving it around until finally I open the door and see y/n sitting on the floor with her hands on her knees. I immediately start to approach her.