gosh, this is gonna be a long 3 days!

walkers pov:
I storm to my trailer as fast as I can. Aryan and Charlie both knew that I like y/n but they still put up there stupid hand up. I don't regret what I said. She is my friend and all but I know that dumb Andrew guy is going to betray her. I just can't help and feel so jealous when I see them together talking. I wish me and y/n were like that. I wish she would tell me her problems and struggles and I would do anything to fix it. But no, she keeps ignoring me after I told her that nothing what he said was true.

I open the door of the trailer and walk in and slam it behind me

I sit on my couch and a tear comes out from my eye

why does liking someone have to be so hard?

I grab my phone in my pocket and go on Instagram

and see a new post from Andrew

I clicked on the photo to see the percy jackson set where we filmed the claiming scene. With a caption that said " came here to see my fav girl ❤️"
I roll my eyes and immediately put my phone on my lap
really fav girl!
I swear if I see him again I'm going to give him a taste of his own medicine

_______________________________________________________
one week later

Charlie is driving the car to the hotel that we're staying at. I'm in that back next to aryan. They are playing Taylor swift in the front. And y/n and dior are singing there hearts out.

As we drive in we park and get are stuff

" gosh Leah all that for 3 nights"
I say
she rolls her eyes

" don't be cray cray my morning stuff is in the car"
we both laugh knowing she got that sentence from tiktok

we go inside and go to the front desk
we all handed money to dior for she can get the room keys
then we walk outside and wait
then we see dior walk out
with 4 rooms keys in her hand

" ok guys I got 4 room keys so that means in each room there is going to be 2 people"
she says

" what only 4 !"
y/n says

" yep! So what I am going to do is I'm going to go on google and play this spin the wheel app and put all your names on the wheel. I'm going to spin it and see what two people are going to be together"
we all look at each other wondering who we were going to be with
it's good that we are six. I wouldn't want to share a room with 3 people.

she grabs her phone and puts all the names down. And she turns the phone to us and clicks the wheel. It's starts spinning and lands on Leah.

" ok Leah who are you going to be with "
dior says

she clicks the wheel again and it lands on dior

" ok Leah you are going to be with me! Yes this is going to be so much fun!"
leah smiles and gets next to dior

" ok I'm going to spin it again"
dior says

she clicks the wheel and it lands on Charlie

" ok Charlie who are you going to be with"
dior says

she clicks it again and it lands on aryan

they both look at each other and dab each other up

dior then looks at y/n and me wait we are the only two people left so that means....

"looks like y/n and walker are going to be together"
dior says

" wait what !"
we both say at the same time

" yep you guys are the only two left."
dior says
y/n looks at me in disgust

" I don't want to be with him!"
y/n says
I roll my eyes
really at this point I'm just feeling left out

" don't make a big deal about it! Let's go inside I'm hungry and want to go eat!"
I say passing all of them and entering the hotel to the lobby.

They follow me inside. I look around and see the elevator and we all go inside.
As we're going up to are floor dior is giving us are keys. She gives me room 5 we're me and y/n will be. As I hold the key in my hand I see y/n with her arms crossed not happy about being with me. I don't know why. I don't think I am a bad roommate.

But the elevator stops and opens the door. We all walk off a scatter around to find are rooms. I walk to are room as y/n is follows me from behind. I find the room and open the door to see a mini kitchen, bathroom and two beds. I put my luggage on the floor and throw myself on the bed.

y/n rolls her eyes

" really did you have to do that"
she's says
I sit up and look at her

" yep !"
I say in a childish voice

but she just walks away to the bathroom and locks her self in there.
I put my head on the pillow and look at the ceiling.

gosh, this is gonna be a long 3 days!