this is going to be a hard day

walker's pov:
I'm walking in to shoot today. It's 7:00 am and I got barley any sleep. To be honest I'm really nervous to go to set today because of what happened yesterday night. And also very nervous to see y/n today because we have to film a percabeth scene today. Oh great. Of all days it got to be today. I just know it's going to be very awkward.

When walking in I see everyone that was at the sleepover all together talking in a circle with y/n. When they see me y/n immediately walks away and the others all start coming toward me.

" what happened walker?"
aryan asks
I didn't want to answer the question because I was embarrassed so I kept walking. But they kept following me.

" walker pls we want to hear your part of the story"
Charlie says
But I just keep walking to my trailer.

" walker pls we are worried about you"
Leah says
I am now infront of my trailer door.
I stand there for a seconds then turn around to see them all standing there waiting for a answer.

" look I'm going to make this short so listen up. When I followed y/n upstairs we started arguing. Then she told me there was a rumor when filming secret headquarters. I said that was not true and I would never do that to her. But she didn't believe me. Then she left and said she doesn't want nothing to do with me. That hurt me so I just went home ok?!??"
I said in one breath
they all looked at me surprised and shocked. Not knowing what to say.

" guys she didn't want to talk to me so pls don't tell me to ever again to talk to her. Ok ?"
I said
They all nodded
Then I turned around and opened the door of my trailer and went inside and closed the door behind me. I am so done with this. Now everything is awkward with the cast and I have to do a scene with her today. AHHH!

I sit down and wait for the designer to come in and give me my outfit.
this is going to be a hard day.

______________________________________________________
1 hour later

I'm walking to the set right now. I see a big pool of water and a boat on the side. So I'm guessing we are filming the tunnel of love scene. I'm going to try and leave everything in the past for now and try to concentrate on this scene.
As I'm walking in I see y/n and Rick talking next to a big camera and infront of the big golden chair.
They stop talking and rick comes up to me.

" hey walker! How are you doing?"
Ricks says

" I'm going good! So I see today we're doing the tunnel of love scene."
I say

" yep you are correct! In this scene I want you to show like that annabeth and you are finally getting along and that you guys are turning in to friends. Ok"
he says

I nod
" I will make sure to do that ! Thank you"
I say

" No problem walker. Now it's time to film the scene so can you stand infront of the golden chair."
he says

I nod and start walking to the golden chair. I stand infront of it and see y/n coming and standing right next to me. Not even looking at me or anything.

" Ok so I want this scene to be special and showing that they are getting more close then they were. So pls turn to each other and I will tell you 1 2 3 action when we start filming. Ok !"
Rick says next to the director and the big camera next to him

We both nod and turn to each other. We're now just staring at each other. She's looking at me with anger in her eyes. I just can't help and think, what is she thinking about right now? With that look that she's giving me I can see that she absolutely hates me. She hasn't talked to me once when I got here and now she's giving me an angry stare. I just look back at her with big eyes just trying not to get emotional.

" ok 1 2 3 action!"
_______________________________________________________
30 minutes later:

" ok guys cut! Thank you! It took time but we finally got it. You can go now back to your trailers!"

when he says that we both immediately starting walking away from each other. I go to my chair that says my name on it and get my phone and start heading back to my trailer until rick calls my name.

" walker can you come here pls"
he says

I turn around and start walking to him

" so I see that you and y/n are not doing good together, can you tell me why?"
he says
I look at the floor and back at him.

" umm me and her got in a argument yesterday so we haven't talked since that."
I say

" look walker you are an amazing actor so don't let a little argument mess you up ok. Try to talk things out with her."
Rick says
I nod

" ok I will try"
then turn around and walk away

To be honest I don't want to talk to her. I'm trying to make things right but things just get worse. But in the end of the day I have to talk to her or I will lose my role and I don't want that to happen. So I start walking to her trailer. Just hoping that everything will get better.