stop apologizing

y/ns pov:
As i keep running i start going a little slower. I am so out of breath from the screaming and running. But I finally get there. I stand Infront of the house thinking of what to say to him. I turn my head and see that his parents cars are not in the driveway. Ok so his probably not here or his home alone.
I hope his home alone because this makes everything much more easier for me. If his not here I will have to wait and I don't have the patience for that. I start walking up to the door. I'm really nervous and not ready but I have to do it.
I get in front of the door and take a deep breath. I knock.

__________________________________________________________
walkers pov:
Im in my room home alone doing homework until I hear a knock. Strange, I didn't think we invited guest today. I run downstairs and look through the peep hole. It's y/n! I open the door and see hear standing there fidgeting with her fingers and with tear stains on her eyes. I'm starting to get worried what happened?

" umm can we talk?"
she asks
I nod and let her in
I watch her as she comes in a takes her shoes off. I swear everytime I see her she gets even more gorgeous. It's actually mind-blowing to me.

" so do you want to go to my room?"
I ask she nods and follows behind me up the stairs. I open the door of my room and she walks in. She stands there and waits for me as i close the door. I turn to her and come close. I touch her cheek.

" y/n what happened?"
I ask she looks at the ground

" umm I just wanted to say I'm sorry for treating you this way. You were right all along."
She says as tears start to fall from her eyes. I tilt my head. What is she sorry for?

"why are you sorry?"
I ask confused
She walks to the corner of my bed and sits down. I follow her and sit right next to her. She keeps looking at the ground as more tears fall from her eyes.

" well I saw the footage from the hallway were you and Andrew got into a fight with you. And"
her voice cracks

" I am so sorry for the way that he treated you. You didn't deserve that! You deserve so much better. I am so sorry for everything that I have done to you. I should have defend you and not him. I am so so-"
I pull her face up and kiss her
This is not her fault at all. She was manipulated by a jerk that does that as his full time job.

I pull my hands up and grab her face she smiles in the kiss. I pull away and wipe her tears.

" stop apologizing. You did nothing wrong my love."
I say she giggles at the last thing I said.

" you're so perfect walk"
she says I blush.

" how am I perfect?"
I ask
she smiles

" well you're hair are perfect, you're nose is perfect, you're cheeks are perfect, you're face is perfect, you're eyes are perfect like I look at them all day."
she says
I blush like a tomato. I have never felt so loved in my life. I have never been told something nice like that. This is why I love her so much.
I bring her more closer to my face and whisper in her ear

" I love you"
she blushes even more

"I love you to walk"
she says
I feel my whole life explode. I could have never thought this would of happened today. My mom was right good things take time.
I pull her into a hug and smell her hair. I smelled like watermelon so perfect just like her. I pull away and look at her with a smirk.

" I thought you couldnt fall in love with your costar"
I say in a funny voice
She roll her eyes and stands up.

" I'm done I'm leaving"
she says back at me with a funny voice as she stomps her way out.
I smile and immediately grab her and pull her close to me.

" can I be you're boyfriend? I know you can't fall in love with your co-star but can I?"
I say close to her ear
she blushes and smiles

"  yes of course"
She says I smile so harder my cheeks hurt. I cant actually believe this.
I turn her around and kiss her head.

" ok I gotta go"
she says
I frown

" nooooo pls stay! Let's watch a movie. I don't want to be alone. I want to be with you"
I say as I whine as a baby
she smiles

" ok sure I will stay. What movie do you want to watch?"
she asks as I smile like a 4 year old and we both sit down on the bed.

"Dead pool plsss"
I ask
she playfully roll her yes

" sure"
she says
I smile and kiss her on the cheek
I press play on the movie and put my head on her lap.
As we are a couple minutes in the movie she whispers me a question in my ear.

" can I play with your hair?"
she asks
How could she ask that. She can do whatever she likes.

" yes of course my love."
I say
she starts playing with my hair and for me it's so relaxing. I would all was tell my mom to play with my hair to help me fall asleep.But now the most perfect girl is doing it.