'I won't get hurt' PT1

Elfie POV

Today at Hybrid Hospital, the first recorded terrorist attack in several months just happened. Reports have shown hybrid victims having their wings, tails, ears, and other features cut off. Authorities have yet to assess all damages, but one thing is clear. The terrorists have come back, with more blood thirst than ever. 

I sighed, and turned off the TV. Duckie came into the room, a soft look on her face. 

'Elfie hun, I heard it all. You ok?' I sighed again. 

'I need to go. I'll be back by tomorrow.' She glared at me, her face turning from a soft expression of concern, to a face filled with rage, anger, and even a little hurt. 

'I'm coming with you.'

'No' I replied simply, getting up and walking to the door. 

'I love you, and couldn't stand it if anything happened to you. You are staying here.' She quacked in denial, and now it was my turn to frown at her. 

'Besides, you can't even fly, your wings are to small.' She stuck her chin out at me with a humph. 

'I'm going and there is nothing you can do about it.' She glared at me again,and I sighed in resignation. 

'Fine, BUT, if you get hurt, Leni will sentence you to 4 weeks of bed rest.'

'4 WEEKS?' She quacked.

'yes, take it or leave it.' I knew she hated resting, and if she had to rest for 4 weeks, she would go insane.

'Fine. I won't get hurt anyways' She accepted with a smile. 

'Ok.' I smiled back at her. Then my smile dropped and I was deadly serious.

'But if you get hurt, even a scratch, I am holding you to that bed rest.' She chuckled again. 

'Like I said, I won't get hurt. 

A/N 

✨-✨

it looks like a face lol

Don't forget to eat, drink and sleep! ESPECIALLY IF UR SICK

Do as I say, not as I do!

Toodles!