Part 37 Arguing

Timmy POV

'Hi dad. Grian, we need to talk. Last time I saw you, you were on a rooftop cryin-'

He cut me off, shooting a look at dad. 'We can talk about this later. Sit, I will go get cookies.'

'Can I have sweet berries?'

'No, we only have cookies' I sat down at the table with a sigh, and dad sat down next to me.

'How are you doing Jimmy? I haven't seen you for so long'

'HIS NAME IS TIMMY' Yelled Grian. I smiled.

'Yeah, no I'm good. Where did Scott go?'

'I think he went upstairs' came Scar's voice from the armchair in the corner. I looked over, and he had his head buried in a book. Said book was upside down.

'I'm gonna go find him then. We can talk later dad' Just then, we heard a yell from upstairs. 

'GET OUT' Came the voice of the guy of opened the door.  Oops. Scott is causing trouble again. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and Scott appeared.

'Scott were you causing trouble again?'

'NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOOoOoOOoOoo I would neverrrrrrrrrrr'

'Ok, so you were, what were you doing'

'I just asked Froggo if he was gay'

'Who?'

'Guy who opened the door. Doesn't seem to like social contact very much. When I went into his room he sat in the reading nook thing and tried to avoid me'

'Did you ask before going into his room?' He didn't answer. 'Scott go wait outside, I'm going to talk to Grian. Go, I don't know, pick flowers or something.'

'Ok bye babe' He left, and Grian came back to sit down with us. 

'I'm going to head off, you two have your chat or whatever. I'll see you tomorrow Grian, you have no say in it now, you will show up at my office tomorrow.' Said dad, and I gave him a hug before he left. The second he did, I turned to Grian. 

'Ok what is going on? Last I saw you, you were having a mental breakdown on the rooftop over Cutegirl's dead body! Who is Froggo, and why does he live in your house now?'

a/n SONG BREAK BITCHES

525600 MINTUESSSSSSSSS HOW DO YOU MEASURE A YEAR IN THE LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW ABOUT LOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

angel: who died?

people including benny: our akita eViTa

angel: sHiT tHaT wAs Me

ANOTHER DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

TAKE ME OUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT TONIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Don't think all day that drip of hurt that pint of shame just don't let go or you may drown you're living in America at the end of the millenium you're living in America where it's like the Twilight Zone

DYING IN AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AT THE END OF THE MINENUIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOURRRR NOT ALONEEEEEEEEEEE

I love rent :)

anway, sorry intermission over

mmm what was I saying?

'Ok what is going on? Last I saw you, you were having a mental breakdown on the rooftop over Cutegirl's dead body! Who is Froggo, and why does he live in your house now?'

'I will answer your questions, as much as I can, without putting you in danger'

'Tell Timmy everything, he is a watcher, he can protect himself.' Came Scars voice from the corner, making us jump, we had both forgotten he was there.

'Fine fine' Agreed Grian. 'BUT YOU CANNOT TELL SCOTT OK?' He yelled suddenly.

'Yeah yeah ok jeez'

'I'm serious Timmy, if you tell Scott you could be putting him in serious danger'

'So then why are you telling me?'

'Ok that's a good point, we won't tell you then'

'NONONONO STILL TELL ME PLEASE'

'Ok, then shut up, remember I'm your older brother, and don't tell Scott'

'Why do I have to remember you're my older brother?'

'Because that means I have superiority'

'You so do not'

'I think you will find I do'

'Anyway, don't change the subject, what is going on?'

He took a deep breath and sighed. 'Ok. Where do you want me to start?'

'Start with this Froggo guy. Who is he, and why does he live in your house?'

'Froggo is Cutegirl' Said Grian, without making eye contact. I went rigid and fell off my chair.

'HAHAHAHAAAAAAA' Laughed Grian

'It's not funny' I grumbled as I picked myself up. 

'It so was'

'You're changing the subject again'

'Me? never~'

I composed myself before answering. 'What do you mean Froggo is Cutegirl?'

OK GUYS, EVENTS ARE HAPPENING, AND I MAY BE ABOUT TO DIE, BUT I WANT TO FINSIH THIS CHAPTER ANYWAYS. IF I DIE, I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, AND YOU ARE AMAZING

He took another deep breath. 'Froggo's name is actually Froggie, and she is Cutegirl. Because she does not really attempt to disguise herself as a hero, and we didn't want dad to know her identity, we dressed her up as a boy, and I have to say, the disguise worked pretty well.'

'And- I hesitated. 'And I'm guessing you weren't joking when you said she was our sister?'

'Nope' That wasn't Grian's voice. I looked up, and Froggo was peering over the stair banisters. 

A/N sorry for the hasty ending, as I said, i may be about to die, so yeah. yes im so pathetic and lame that this is one of the last things I want to do ever. read this if ur not following me and are confused. https://www.wattpad.com/1432742577-i-might-die-right-here-not-a-joke-im-going-to-die

Luv you all so much, thank you all so much for the support, and hope you guys have a great rest of your life. I know mine will be great if I dont get brutally murdered within the next few hours.

Dont forget to eat, drink and sleep!
do as I say, not as I do, especially when what I am doing is being put in a position were a mad person could murder me at any moment:)

toodles! possibly forever :)

luv u all so very much, and goodbye