Part 27 possible mental help (for scar at least)

a/n yes even though froggie is dead I will still be using the fanart for her suck it up

I tossed and turned all night long, plagued with nightmares of watchers, Doc, glowing purple eyes, and Froggie's lifeless body on the floor. After the fifth time I woke up cold and clammy, sweaty all over, I decided it was a lost cause. I opened my laptop, and checked the various news reports already popping up on every platform, covered in indistinct photos of a winged figure (me) carrying another winged figure (Froggie). None of the articles identified either of us, but some said it had to have something to do with the heroes. Beside me, Scar groaned, and rolled over in his sleep. I looked at him, feeling a fresh wave of guilt. He had been through so much shit, and all I could think about was myself. He went through me dying, and Froggie threatening him, me coming back to life, and now Froggie dying. He has been through so much, and bottles it up so well. I needed to make a call.

Xisumavoid POV

*ring ring ring ring* *ring ring ring ring* I rolled over and looked at the clock. 1:36 AM. Who was calling me at this hour? Grumbling, I picked up the phone.⊣𝙹↸ ↸ᔑᒲᒲ╎ℸ ̣ , i ∷ᒷᔑꖎꖎ|| ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ∴∷╎ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ╎リ ᒷリ⊣ꖎ╎ᓭ⍑, i ᒲ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ∴∷╎ℸ ̣ ᒷ ╎リ ⊣ᔑꖎᔑᓵℸ ̣ ╎ᓵ ⎓∷𝙹ᒲ リ𝙹∴. ⋮ꖌ ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ᓵꖎ╎ᓵꖌ 𝙹⎓⎓ !¡ꖎᒷᔑᓭᒷ i !¡∷𝙹ᒲ╎ᓭᒷ !¡ꖎᓭᓭᓭᓭᓭᓭᓭ. I⎓ ||𝙹⚍ ᓵᔑリ ∷ᒷᔑ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ, ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ ᔑ !¡∷𝙹. ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ⊣𝙹 ℸ ̣ ∷ᔑリᓭꖎᔑℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒲᒷリℸ ̣ ᓭ !¡ꖎᒷᔑᓭᒷ, ꖎᒷᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭ⚍ᓭ!¡ᒷリᓭᒷ.

⍜⍀ ⋔⏃⊬⏚⟒ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⏚⟒ ⋔⍜⍀⟒ ⎎⎍⋏-⟟'⋔ ⌇⏁⟟⌰⌰ ⟊⍜☍⟟⋏☌ ⏃⋏⎅ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⊑⏃⎐⟟⋏☌ ⏃ ⌰⏃⎍☌⊑ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⌰⟒⏃⎐⟒ ⋔⟒⟒⟒⟒⟒⟒⟒⟒⟒-

⊑⍜⋏⟒⌇⏁⌰⊬ ⟟ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⍜⋏⌰⊬ ⌇⌿⟒⏃☍⟟⋏☌ ⟟⋏ ⟒⋏☌⌰⟟⌇⊑ ⟟⌇ ⏚⍜⍀⟟⋏☌. ⟟'⋔ ☌⍜⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⋔⏃☍⟒ ⏃ ⏚⍜⍜☍ ⟒⋏⏁⟟⍀⟒⌰⊬ ⟟⋏ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀ ⍜⍀ ☌⏃⌰⏃☊⏁⟟☊ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ☊⍜⋉ ⟟ ☊⏃⋏.

squawksquawk sqeeches cheep screech, chirp chirpychacha and chirpycha, cooo squeak chirp chirpychachacha chirpscritch scratchyscritch chirpychachacha coocoo coocoo

(I made this, here is a translator link, if you can translate it without, you are pro, cuz this is only inside my brain https://lingojam.com/Birby)

(reverting back to english now, I'm very sorry)

'Hello?' I asked, somewhat groggily.

'Hey dad' Came Grian's voice.

'Grian? long time no see buddy!' He hadn't talked to me since he moved out, and his excuse was he was too busy.

'Hey, you work for the government against the terrorists right?' My heart sank. So he didn't call to have a talk about life and to catch up.

'Yes' I replied halfheartedly

'Do you know the heroes identities?' Where was he going with this?

No, and if I did, I couldn't tell you Grian' I was about to hang up until he said

'Wait, Don't hang up. I just- just wanted to put forward the idea for a mental health check in, I mean, Hotguy has been through some shit y'know?'

'Watch your language young man, and you know, maybe it's not such a bad idea. I will propose it at the next meeting.'

'You have meetings with the heroes?' he asked, sounding surprised. I couldn't be sure, but I thought I heard him say 'I never went to those'

I frowned at my phone. 'What was that?'

'Nothing' he said hastily.

'Anyway, to answer your question, no not with the heroes just about them'

'Ok dad, thanks.'

Just before he hung up, I said quickly, 'would you like to hang out one day? We haven't seen each other since you moved out'

'Sure, when?'

'Sunday?'

He paused. 'I have something on on sunday, is wednesday ok?'

'Yeah sure, meet you at the cafe?'

'Sure and' I paused. 'Where do you work now? I called the school and they said you and Scar quit'

He said nothing for a long time, before blurting out, 'Why don't you come see me at my house instead of the cafe? I live at *insert Grian address*'

'Sure, but why-'

'See you on wednesday, bye!'

'bye-' He hung up. I frowned at my phone, wondering what that was about. Grian had always been a bit random, but this was very out of the ordinary, even for him. His demeanor changed the second I mentioned his job, did something happen at work? I guess I would find out later, but right now, I was going back to bed. I nEeD mY bEaUtY sLeEp.

A/N I am so sorry for not uploading for a few days, I have been super busy, I WENT TO A MUSICAL LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS SO GOOD (not gonna say which one, again, location, privacy) BUT IT WAS AMAZING. anyways, I am working on transferring everthing over to this account, so that is taking a while. but I sould have parts coming out somewhat consistently soon.

dont forget to eat, drink and sleep!

do as I say, not as I do

toodles!