Part 36 Family reunion

Froggie/Froggo 

I peeked my head over the banisters, and Grian's dad looked at me. 'Does he know?' Grian nodded, and I left them to it. I went back to my room, and sat on my bed. Why did I like being a boy so much? Am I trans? (Froggo / froggie questioning their gender) I sighed, and got up, walking downstairs again. X and Grian, who was still in his Cuteguy outfit, were sitting at the kitchen table, with Scar nowhere in sight. 

'Where is Scar? I asked

'He went upstairs to change' replied Grian. 'Speaking of, I'm going to go change too' He got up, and X motioned for me to sit down. I nervously sat down on the edge of my chair, hands twisting against each other in a stressed attempt to fidget. He noticed, and laughed.

 'Don't worry, I don't bite. I'm friendly'

'Sorry, I'm just not very good at social interaction, I prefer to sit in my room alone' As the words left my mouth, I realised they were right. I hadn't known that, but as I said it, I knew that it was true. Huh. He laughed, and I looked around for a distraction. Just then, the doorbell rang. Quite literally saved by the bell. I jumped out of my seat, and ran to the door. I opened it, and there stood some guy with yellow wings, and a guy with cool blue hair standing behind him looking embarrassed. 

'Grian we need to talk- you're not Grian'

I rolled my eyes. 'No shit sherlock, who are you?'

'I'm his brother' I didn't know I had another brother!

'GRIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN' I yelled. 'SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR FOR YOU'

Grian came into the entryway, and joined me at the door. 'Hey who- Oh. Hi Timmy. Hi Scott'

The blue haired guy waved. 'Hi Grian. Sorry about this'

Timmy bonked him (lol I can see this). 'We are not sorry, Grian we need to talk.'

Then X joined us at the door. Oh shit. I'm outta here. 'Timmy? I haven't seen you in ages!' I heard him say as I scooted my ass away from all the social interaction waiting to happen. (lol me when my mum brings her friends over) I climbed up my loft bed, and curled up to read some of my favourite stories, like Purpled on hermitcraft, and Love letters. (yes me shamelessly advertising the best books out there on wattpad-) And then my door opened. God fucking dammit, who was in my room. If I stayed very still, they can't see me over the walls of the loft bed. Right? 

Right?

'I can see you up there' Came, Scott, His name was? I sighed, and closed my book, and climbed down. He was looking around my room, sitting in the middle of the floor on the soft green carpet I found in a skip and never cleaned. 

'What are you doing in here' Oops, that was blunt. Not that I care though.

 'Oh, everyone is just yelling at each other downstairs, and I wanted to be away from that. I never got your name?'

'It's Froggo. Now can you be away from the yelling without being in my room?'

'Dayum, ok, geez' He got up and turned to leave. 'By the way' He flung over his shoulder, 'I like the quotes on the wall. 'I like the "They turned the frickin' frogs gay one." Are you a frog hybrid? Y'know, considering your name is Froggo.'

'Yes I'm a frog hybrid, and a budgie, now get out'

'And are you gay?' He said, still not turning around to face me.

'GET OUT'

'Ok ok I'm going'

He left, and I sat down on the floor. As soon as he left, the screaming started. WHY HAVE YOU NOT EXTRACTED REVENGE YET? WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME PLAYING DRESS UPS WITH THESE ABUSERS? YOU ARE A GIRL, AND WILL ALWAYS BE A GIRL.

'CAN YOU SHUT UP? I AM TIRED OF YOU BEING A TRANSPHOBIC BITCH! I DON'T BELIEVE GRIAN AND SCAR WERE EVER ABUSIVE TO ME, AND THEY HAVE NOT SHOWN A SINGLE HINT OF BEING ANYTHING BUT KIND TO ME. I DON'T NEED YOUR BULLSHIT, I NEVER HAVE, AND I NEVER WILL. SO JUST, FUCK OFF!' Huh. That was weird. I was screaming, but I didn't say anything. 

You shall see, we were right. You will regret not siding with us one day.  Hm. So he did hear me. Guess he can hear my thoughts when I try to speak directly to him. Huh. 

Well that was weird. Now I'm going to go ponder my life's big problems as of now.

Am I trans?

What is my sexuality?

Am I going to regret going against the watchers?

froggo having a bit of a crisis rn. also, SCOTT? WHAT U DOIN?

anyway sorry for not uploading. Now, everyone do me a favour, on the 7th of april, everyone go spam @Noahthedumbbell with happy bday wishes!

Don't forget to eat, sleep and drink!

Do as I say, not as I do!

toodles!