Part 28 comfort and sleep

Grian POV

As I hung up, I breathed a sigh of relief. Scar was going to get home through all of this, and he would never know it was me. Unless Xisuma snitched on me that is. Scar rolled over beside me, and opened one eye.

'Who were you talking to?' He asked sleepily

'My dad' He sat bolt upright, eyes opened wide.

'Can I meet him? Is he nice? Does he know that we are the heroes?'

I laughed. 'Wow, slow down there. Yes, you can meet him, he is coming over on wednesday, he is very nice, and he does not know that we are the heroes, but I want to tell him, if that is ok with you.'

He nodded. 'If you think we can trust him, then I don't mind. I trust you.'

'He worked is the hero government department, apparently they have meetings about us.'

Scar laughed. 'Mostly about how amazing we are I hope.' Then he frowned. 'Wait, why are you awake?'

'I couldn't sleep, I had too many nightmares.'

His eyes widened. 'Oh Grian, come back to sleep.'

I shook my head. 'I'm ok, but you should go back to sleep. You look tired.'

'No Grian, you will come back to sleep. Sleep is vital for human beings.'

I snickered. He stuttered 'I mean, hybrids are part human right?' I full on laughed at that.

'Yes Scar, I know what you mean.'

'Good, now go to sleep'

'But what if I have another nightmare?'

'Then I will cuddle you until you go to sleep.' He gently took my laptop from me, shutting it and placing it on the bedside table.

'Nooooooooooooooooooooooo I don't wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep~'

'Come on Grian, look at yourself, you are so tired, you need to sleep' He pulled me down beside to snuggle. I felt my eyes get heavy, and I realised how tired I must be. I soon fell asleep, nightmare free. Now this was what I have been missing.

A/N yes, its short, get over it, im just tryna make up the days I havent posted. I have everything ready to move over, so that will probably be done today as well.

Don't forget to eat, drink and sleep!

do as I say, not as I do!

Toodles!