Chapter 60....

Jimin's POV

As soon as we left Jungkook's apartment, I decided to give Suga a taste of his own medicine.

This whole day,all he did was take pictures of Taehyung  and Jungkook, looking lovingly at Taehyung, and he hardly ever gave me any attention .

I was standing by the car waiting for him to open the door for me, but he didn't even notice that,he gets in the car by the passenger side and sat while putting the seat belt on.

He is still busy on his phone,I walk around and het in the cat,he hands me the keys and I start to drive.

Suga:" I bet they are making out as we drive away right now

Jimin:" I know they are,they missed each other.

Suga:" Jungkookah tried so hard to keep his focus on anything but Tae,and he failed miserably.  Look at how beautiful Taehyung is

Jimin:" I am driving, and I have to focus on the road.  Show it to me at another time .

Suga:" I am never going to let them forget tonight, I had so much fun.

Jimin:" What's going on with you lately? Huh? Do you like Tae or what?

He doesn't even answer my question because he starts laughing at something on his phone.

I decided to make my way to my apartment, making a total U-turn from the way to his apartment.

Suga:" Babe,was Tae always such a meticulous person, the way he planned everything for Jungkook is admirable.

Jimin:" Yes,Tae is admirable, meticulous, beautiful. Oh, did I miss anything else?

I yelled while hitting the steering wheel, and he finally put his phone down and looked at me, and then he looked at the road that I was driving,

Suga:" ai,What's with the fucking attitude?

Jimin:" I don't have an attitude, but hi, my name is Jimin,I am your boyfriend .

Suga:" Okay,what's going on? I am lost here.

Jimin:" If you don't know what's wrong with me or why I am acting like this, then we shouldn't have this conversation at all.

Suga:" Ah,the reason I am asking is because I really want to know what's wrong? Why are we going to your apartment? You wanted to spend the night at mine.

Jimin:" I changed my mind,I am allowed to do that, right?

Suga:" Pull over,I will drive

Jimin:" I am almost there,there's no need for that.  Save your energy for when you drive yourself back home..

He puts the phone down and turns his body sideways to face me.His left hand calmly placed under his chin

Suga:" I am not going to ask you again, baby

Jimin:" I am literally just a block away.

Suga:" One-two-three-four-fi-

I stopped the car ,pulling over completely and switching the ignition off.

Suga:" Now,tell Daddy what's wrong?

Jimin:" You

Suga:" Details,tell me everything.

Jimin:" Now you want to give me attention? You have been ignoring me the whole night,only focusing on Tae and Jungkook, but mostly Tae.

Suga:" That's not true,I had my eyes on you. Even when you thought I wasn't looking.