chapter 4..

Tae's POV

What the hell is actually wrong with me? Why am I thinking about him and why does my heart flutter when I do?

Am I considering his proposal of being on a no strings attached relationship? That's just basically me agreeing to be his sex buddy.

He kisses me so good and makes my mind wonder what else he can do to me holy shit I must get my head out the gutter.

I have one last assignment left for my Math class and getting ready to leave for class when I meet Seo-joon in the hall way smiling at me .

Seo-joon:" Goodmorning Tae

Tae:" Hi,ready for class

Seo-joon:" nope,I just want to graduate and never open a book again

I laugh at his remark

Seo-joon:" so?

Tae:" What?

Seo-joon:" You never told me that you know Jungkook?

Tae:" uhmmmm

Seo-joon:" He came here last night looking for you and I told him where you'd be.

Tae:" oh yes, he's an Idol .I can't just go around talking about him

Seo-joon:" Right right

Tae:" Let's go

Seo-joon:" Are you guys only friends? Like nothing more? He is one sexy beast and you would be so out of his league, no offense, it's just that the guys he's been with are also super famous

Tae:" no offense taken,we are just friends

Seo-joon:" That's good to know

He smiles at me and I smile back,as we make our way to get in the class I think back to what Seo-joon said.

He said Jungkook came to my dorm and was looking for me there but how did he know which one was my dorm? Did someone tell him?

I take my seat and take out my books looking around for Jimin who texted that he was running late and still wasn't here ,thankfully neither was our gross lecturer.

My phone chims and I received a text from Jungkook and even without reading it it brings a smile to my face.

From Jk: morning beautiful, 😍

To Jk: Morning Jk, I am in class.

From Jk: I know,can I see you after?

To Jk: I am tutoring...I thought we were only going to see each other on Sunday. Your words not mine.

From Jk: I am craving..

To Jk: stop,I still need time to think.We agreed.

From Jk:" okay okay,I will call you after

To Jk:" okay,

I put my phone away just as Jimin walked in and the lecturer too.

Jimin:" I made it in time bitch

Tae:" Try again and you will be stuck here with Mr gross after classes trying to flirt his way into your pants

Jimin:" ew stop that shit already,it's way too early and I had great sex just now

The lecture starts and and we listen attentively and answer questions thrown at us. Every now and than I'd catch Seo-joon looking at me and give him a little nod.

Our lecturer Mr Cheng likes to press his body against boys he thinks are cute but he is a married man who must be in the closet because there is no way.