Chapter 36..

Tae's POV

I absolutely regret so much last night. We said that we'd only show up and go home after an hour, but we stayed till past 4 in the morning.  Jungkook was just giving Daddy vibes last night ,and I just couldn't wait to come home and make love to him again .

He gets up the minute his alarm goes off, and I feel him kiss me on the cheek. It's 8am,we barely slept, and my head hurts.He tells me to get up and I growl and stretch. I hear him brushing his teeth and using the bathroom at the same time, and I sit up, scratching my hair and punching myself for not coming home earlier.

I get up and join him in the bathroom, I hold him from behind around his waist and kiss his nape,shoulders, and rest my head on his shoulder, yawning.

Tae:" Can we change the date and just stay in bed today? I am so tired, baby.

Jk:" I already planned everything out, baby,hurry.

Tae:" Can I sleep in the car?

Jk:" Yes, gorgeous

He removes his clothes and enters the shower while I start to brush my teeth.When I finish I join him in the shower and we make out inside and Jungkook cuts it short by going out and leaving me to finish up.

When I come out, he's not in the room, but I can hear him talking to Ma2,so I get dressed and out of curiosity for the umpteenth time I check to see whether that damn box is still in his closet and it is. All their memories are also kept in there. It made me a little sad .

I push it back, and I come out and greet Ma2. She wanted to make breakfast for us, but Jungkook told her that we would pick something on the way.

We say bye, and she tells us to drive safely.When we wall out to his car, I felt like we were being watched, and I think I saw someone taking pictures

Tae:" Hey,Jungkook I think we're being watched

Jk:" Mmmm I know baby,I am always being watched .

Tae:" Okay,but still. It's invasion of privacy .

We get in the car and pull out and on the road. I thought I would dive back to sleeping, but I am too hungry to sleep. He pulls up at an convenient store and I tell him to sit down while I get food for us but I have a stubborn boyfriend.  He gets out and now we are in the shop together.

He puts snacks and water in the basket,we get what we need and stand in the in the queue to pay and a couple of people recognized him and greet him and some asked to take pictures and I give them space to meet their idol.

While he was busy with that  I paid for our food and went to the car,waiting for him while taking pictures of my own.

Jk:" I am sorry about that

Tae:" Why? I actually enjoy seeing you interact with your fans.

Jk:" Why did you walk away?

Tae:" To take pictures of my own,it's our first trip as a couple, and I brought my camera with to capture all the memories.

Jk:" Really baby?

Tae:" Yes,I want to look back at it years from now and ,reminisce about it.

Jk:" You never cease to amaze me.

We finished our food,it was just sandwiches and bibimbap, he leans and kiss me and I start driving again. He gets comfortable, puts on music and his hand goes to the back of my head,one of his habits.

Jk:" Baby are you considering the Math decathlon? Do you want to do it?

Tae:" Oh, pff,no .

Jk:" Why not?