Chapter 64...

JK's POV

Last night was absolutely amazing, every time with Tae tops the previous.  We are cuddled up in bed,just playing with each other's hair,and his fingers drawing little circles around my back.

Jk:" I love my mornings like this,you in my arms,the silence, the intimacy of it all.

Tae:" Mmmhhh, me too,I also love to eat sausage in the morning.

Jk:" Baby,you don't have to

Tae:" I wasn't asking for permission, though

He leans up and kisses my jaw,my neck,while his hand is stroking my dick under the covers. He gets on top of me,kissing my lips,looking into my eyes,he moves the hair out of my face and kissed my forehead, my nose and my lips again, when I bit my lower lip it exposes my mole and he points at it and locks it.

Tae:" It's so beautiful, you are beautiful.  You are art, baby.

He makes me smile and blush at the same time.

Tae:" I will die if you're no longer in my life. What will I be living for? I can't live without you.  It's evidently clear that I have it bad for a certain bunny.

Jk:" You-

Tae:" Shhhhhh,don't talk. I am about to give you some beats down there.

I smile and shake my head. How can such words come out of such a beautiful mouth? He kisses me from my neck down to my navel,he sits between my legs and looks me dead in the eyes before licking my sensitive head,he puts me in his mouth and starts to suck at on me lick a vacuum cleaner.

Jk:" Ahhhh,mmmm fuck

Tae:" (sounds) Gluck,Gluck, Gluck, Gluck ( take a break) aaahhh

He puts his hands under my butt and squeeze it while sucking on me hands free,taking me in deep,holding it there and coming up for air,eyes water

Tae:" Sooooo big,(sounds) ugh,Gluck, Gluck, Gluck, Gluck, Gluck

He takes me dick out all the way,suck on my balls,one at a time,making my toes curl and me grabbing onto the pillow,pulling it. He picks from my butt to the top of my dick,lowering his mouth on it,now he's slurping and vacuum sucking while stroking. My eyes are locked on his actions,damn he looks so good,my dick is throbbing

Jk:" Ai,ahhh,aye,aye fuck fuck baby shitttttt

He stops sucking me and bites my inner thighs, to stop me from reaching my end

Jk:" ( gridded teeth) Tae !

Tae:" Yes kookie, wanna cum?

Jk:" pl- plea- please babu,just make me fucking cum

He puts his finger in his mouth,completely wetting it,he inserts it in my hole and starts to massage my prostate, oh shit it feels so freaking good,he goes back to sucking my dick,and fingerings me.

Jk:" Faaahhhhhhhkkkk dammmmmmit Taeeeeeeee !

A deep growl leaves my body as I have a shaking orgasm. Absolutely emptying myself in his mouth,he tried to swallow, this was a lot of cum,he kept stroking me,till the last drop,now he's just licking me up,every drop and I am hissing like a snake, because my dick is so sensitive.

Jk:" Damn baby,holy grail. ( breathlessly)

Tae:" Sweet,wanna go have breakfast ?

Jk:" ( smiling) Can I just bask in my glory? You just milked the shit out of me.

Tae:" I just had an appetizer, make me breakfast please

Jk:" I will baby,most definitely.  Good morning love