Chapter 16..

JK's POV

Tae insisted on sitting at the backseat as we drove to Suga's house in Daegu.  Well he is from here so when I mentioned that I wanted to see Tae he came along with me.

His sister stays at his house in his absence ,she is older than us but treats us like her peers.

I kept looking at him through the rear view mirror and at one point our eyes met.

Tae:" Focus on your driving dude,

Jk:" You're a distraction to me

Tae:" Why am I even in your car? After we pick Jimin up can you please stop calling me and sending me gifts? I am trying to move on.

Jk:" You keep saying the same crazy stuff and it's missing me off

Tae:" I will keep saying it,why are you really here Jungkook?

Jk:" Suga is from Daegu,born and raised.

Tae:" oh really?

Jk:" mmmm,his parents moved to Seoul but his older sister still lives here.He bought a bigger house so he can always come home if needed too.

Tae:" okay,Jimin is from Busan. They just moved out here 5 years ago to be closer to my family.

Jk:" I am from Busan too,mmmm what a coincidence.

Tae:" So are you getting the feature? You did win after all

Jk:" It was a stupid bet,we always collaborate or feature on each other's tracks so it's void..I am sorry.

Tae:" How do you expect me to trust you again after that? You're way worse then Minho and I dated him

The comparison made me angry and I speed off to Suga's house.when we got there ,he doesn't even wait for me to open the door for him he just gets out and stands by the gate.

I wanted to hold him from the back and pull him in for a kiss but I know thus isn't the time nor the place,I open the gate and hold it so he can walk in and he walks by and I enter and lock behind me.

Tae:" If Suga is really from here then news must've spread about him being in the area.

Jk:" He is a Daegu breed,

I open the door and we enter,we are welcomed by his sister Suho. I introduce Tae to her and she greets him and welcomes him with a hug.

Tae:" It's nice to meet you nuna, I am sorry that I am all sweaty and smelly

Sohu:" You smell amazing and you are so freaking gorgeous

Tae:" Do you know where my friend is? He came here with Suga hyung

Sohu:" hmmm well they went upstairs, can I get you something to drink or eat?

Tae:"Yes I am starving,I will eat whatever you have

Sohu:" come with me to the kitchen,the pizzabis still warm

Tae follows Sohu and I go up to check on Suga and Jimin and just from the sounds coming from his room I could tell that they wanted some privacy.

I remove my hat and the jacket in the guest room and freshen up a bit before coming down to a kitchen filled with laughter.

I've noticed that Tae pouts when he eats,he looks so freaking cute. And when the food is awesome he does a little fance with his fists close.How cute is he?

Tae:" Did you find him?

Jk:" yep,they are talking. He will be down any minute now

Tae:" okay good because Jimin has a boyfriend, they just even moved to a new place recently