Chapter 66

Tae's POV

After I saw him being soft with Soekjin, I knew I had to get out of there before I did something stupid .

Soekjin looked right at me before he hugged Jungkook, I wanted to see what Jungkook would do,since he just let him hug him, I just walked away.

I spent the night at Eunwoo's place,he had so many questions and I just told him everything.  He told me that vandalism is a crime and that I shouldn't have done that. He also told me that it putting some distance between Jungkook and myself is a good idea.

He took some time off from work and decided to go suit shopping with me. I just want to walk up the stage and get my diploma. Go and  celebrate with my friends and family.

Eunwoo:" At some point, you have to answer your phone.

Tae:" I know,I will eventually. 

Eunwoo:" I really hate,no hate is a strong word to use, I really dislike your boyfriend.  He brought Suga and ruined my relationship.

Tae:" That's not fair,you can't blame him for that. Anyway,let's go

Eunwoo:" Are they dating now?

Tae:" Yes,I might as well tell you because  you will see each other at lunch after the graduation

Eunwoo:"Well,that sucks. Why is it that the people who get cheated on suffer the longest whilst the ones who cheated move on quickly as if they didn't hurt the other person.

Tae:" Hyung,you have to make peace with this somehow,their relationship is -

Eunwoo:" Spare me the details, kiddo.. I don't want to know anything. 

Tae:" Right,

Eunwoo and I went to the Gentlemens shop and tried on a lot of suits. I really wasn't feeling any of it. I wanted to wear something jaw-dropping, something that others wouldn't.

Eunwoo:" Can we go look at something else? You are not feeling the suits at all. It's written all over your face

Owner:" Well,I have something in the back that I think you might just like.

Tae:" Can I see it, please?

Owner:" Absolutely, yes.

He comes out holding something golden, and I take it from him,going to the back room. I try it on and immediately fall in love with it. I stepped out to show Eunwoo, and his jaw dropped. Now that's the reaction I was looking for.

Eunwoo:" Wow,that's beautiful, you look beautiful.

Tae:" Thank you, hyung,it fits me like a glove.

Owner:" It was made for you,you look beautiful .Stunning

Tae:" I feel it,I want it. I am taking it.

Owner:" Excellent,

I changed back to my regular clothes, and they packed up my gorgeous outfit along with Eunwoo's suit. He insisted on paying for it,at this point, I am not going to argue with him.

Eunwoo:" It's my graduation present,

Tae:" Thank you so much,thank you. I appreciate it

Eunwoo:" Now, can we go have brunch? I am starving.

Tae:" Me too.

As we walked out to look for a place to eat,I met a lot of my fellow students,busy looking for their attire. It's just chaos everywhere.  Why did we wait till the last minute to go shopping ?