Chapter 49...

JK's POV

Taehyung has been adamant about keeping our relationship at an arms length until I have proof that I didn't sleep with Soekjin. 

I had gone to my doctor and given urine and blood to be tested,and they both came back negative. Whatever Soekjin gave me that night is untraceable.

He is still in Seoul, doing promotions for his upcoming album, which was just announced two nights ago.

Tae is not happy about me doing promotions for Soekjin's album, and I can't tell him the real reason why I am doing it.

It's been two weeks since the sunrise by the beach,which also makes it our 3rd month of dating today. When I mentioned it to him yesterday, he told me that he didn't want to do anything.

To make matters worse, he resumed his tutoring classes.

Jk:" What about Saturday, we can go out to eat and maybe go bowling.

Tae:"I don't really feel like being out in public

Jk:" You don't want to be seen in public with me,right?

Tae:" Maybe,besides, I am busy. I am helping out with the math decathlon.  I won't have time.

Jk:" I get that you're upset with me as you should be,but I am trying, baby. You heard what the doctor told us.

Tae:" I heard it's not about that at all. I am busy and so are you.  Help promote his album and maybe do another feature with him as well.

Jk:" Baby-

He takes the plates to the dishwasher, and I follow him. When he puts them inside and turns it on ,I hug him from behind.

Tae:" It's fucking with my mind okay,I am struggling to be with you. I am struggling to walk away, too. I want to believe that nothing happened between the two of you but every time I fucking close my eyes I see it.

Jk:" I am sorry,I really am. I wish I had more information for you. But please,go out with me later.

Tae:" I am tutoring

Jk:" After that,we can go with our friends if you don't want to be with me alone

Tae:" Okay,I have to go anyway. Thanks for lunch.

I turn him in my arms and kiss him, and he kisses me back. The kiss gets deeper and longer,with my tongue wandering around in his mouth.  His arms are around my neck,as mine go from his waist to his full ass. We haven't been intimate since the shit with Soekjin, and I am going crazy. I press my hard dick on his waist, and he moans .

Tae:" Kook -

Jk:" Tae,I need you." ( speaking against his lips)

He let's go of me and lightly push me away,we are both turned on, and it's clear to see.

Tae:" I am going to be late. I am sorry, but -

Jk:" It's okay,I will wait. Till you're ready again.

It's difficult, but I am in love with Tae, and I am going to wait. I just don't know what else I can do to prove to him that I didn't have sex. I could have. My balls wouldn't be this full.

I drove him back to school, and when we got there, I got out and opened the door for him. We kiss outside by the car,I don't want to hide my identity when I am with him anymore. I want to be seen with him.

Jk:" I will set up everything for tonight,okay?

Tae:" Okay ,bye

Jk:" I love you