Chapter 35..

JK's POV

Things between Taehyung and I are going pretty awesome. We haven't had any disagreements, and our sex has been so awesome as well.

It's now been 2 months and 1 week since we officially became a couple, and I am planning on taking Tae to Meer my parents this weekend.

I also plan on telling him how I feel about him. I feel like he has been waiting for some reassurance to tell me what he fights to tell me.

He has been obeying my every request from the bodyguard to spending time with me more and we have been going out at night,making out in the streets and him giving me hand jobs in public without anyone knowing.

The other night I was on weverse live when he got under the table and gave me head while I was singing and talking to Army, it was crazy good and boy the things he does to me make me freaking insane.

People thought I had bad internet cause I was was glitching the mother fucking out. We are going out tonight with the boys and Hansohee.

Tae is at the apartment with Jimin,told me he had a couple of things to do.Dan took him back . I am at the gym doing some boxing,Namjoon hyung has joined, Mingyu is also here, and we keep out distance because I don't want anyone to take pictures and complicate things for me.

Namjoon hyung is a incredibly talented rapper and we have recorded a song together and I have also recorded a song with him and they told him that another artist heard the song and wants a feature with us ,so Namjoon sent a copy to his management.

Jk:" Do you know who it might be?

Namjoon:" They asked to remain anonymous.  They said I would have to decide whether I like it or not once everything is done.

Jk:" Hmmmm, okay,I am looking forward to it.

Mingyu:" My darling ( laughing) wanna go for some drinks later?

Jk:" I have a treble date tonight ,sorry buddy.  Next time okay

Namjoon:" Are things getting serious?

Jk:" I like Tae more than I ever thought possible.  I guess it's going steady.  I am taking him to meet my parents tomorrow.

Mingyu:" He's stunning, I am happy for you, bro.

Jk:" Thanks ,means a lot to me

After exercising,  I went by the police station to speak to the officer in charge of Tae's case .They call the office,  and it's that Song guy

Song:" Oh,Mr Joen, how can I assist you ?

Jk:"Any news on Tae's case?

Song:" Well, I can only discuss that with him

Jk:" He's my boyfriend, just tell me. I am going to find out anyway

Song:" Well, only he received a warning ,he got restraining order letter. But if he happens to appear in front of Taehyung for any reason, he will be arrested

Jk:" He threatened him 2 times. Why can't you guys just arrest him before he does something to Tae

Song:" We will,we are doing all we can . Trust me, I take this pretty personal. 

Jk:" You just do your job and let me worry about him ,personally.

I get up and walk out, but he stops me by my car as I was about to get inside.

Song:" What's your fascination with Taehyung? He's not like the boys you usually go for ,so what do you want from him?

Jk:" It's none of your fucking business. Are we done here?