Chapter 21

Tae's POV

We spend the day in doors ,Dr Shin-Ari came to take our blood for testing. This relationship is sailing guys and I am just so happy.

I haven't spoken to Jimin after his comments about Jungkook yesterday.  I know what everyone thinks about Jungkook but I am with him now and it's my duty to protect and clean up his image in a way.

He made breakfast from us,he told all the help to not bother coming in today. I am happy about that. It's just me and this sexy beast of a man.

I told him that I was going to help him with lunch, he told me to cut veggies and now he's just around me,doing it and not letting me

Tae:" Why don't I just go and sit and you can just finish all this by yourself?

Jk:" No,I like it when you're around me. I like your presence and your smell

Tae:" Baby you can't even see what you're cutting over my shoulder

Jk:" I can see,I am perfectly fine like this.And I get to kiss you in-between.

Tae:" How long will it take for the test results to be out?

Jk:" Probably by 9pm,things have changed . Are you worried?

Tae:" no I am not, I always used protection with Minho. It's you I am worried about

Jk:" Babe I also always use protection, my ex is the only person I didn't use protection with. It was a serious relationship

Tae:" How serious? Like a marriage type serious?

Jk:" What other type of serious is there?

Tae:" But you're like only 26,how can you be ready for such commitment?

Jk:" It was just one of those things where I just knew I wanted it with him,everything

Tae:" Soekjin got married to someone else

Jk:" Yes,he's happy I hear

Tae:" I am so sorry that he hurt you Jungkook

Jk:" I don't need your pity Tae,it is what it is.

This stings my heart in a way that I can't explain.  Is he trying to be in this relationship to not be lonely anymore or is he in it because he really likes me? He in my opinion still has feelings for Soekjin and its only clouded by his anger towards him.

Tae:" I am sorry,I won't bring this up again.

Jk:" I don't want to talk about our exes,they are in the past and we are the future okay?

Tae:" Sure baby

My phone rings and I get out of his hold and go to answer it,it's Jimin.

Tae:" yes?