Chapter 12....

JK's POV

Suga had started the fire for barbecue and  I was busy making side dishes while Tae spend time with Hansohee and Namjoon.

I am keeping busy because I am avoiding having a conversation with him that I know will end with him walking away from what we have.

I like having him around,is that selfish? I like talking to him it's easier and comforting. I also like how he plays with my hair and draw circles on my back when I lay down next to him.

Like how he cuddles me and how hard he gets me. I like the faces he makes when we do it and I like the way he calls my name out.

I like that he is always himself around anyone and how he doesn't expect anything from me and doesn't treat me like a celebrity.

We all gathered around the table to eat and Hansohee pulled him to her side so they could sit together and eat and I just smile at his cute gaze to me and just nod my head okay.

I can't help myself but Starr at him and smile,gosh he is so beautiful . How can he look like a made up character from anime.

After the meal we all went outside to chill and I still kept away from Tae,I have to avoid this lingering conversation with him. He walks my way and hold my hand pulling me aside and kiss me

Tae:" I know what you're doing Jungkook, you're avoiding me.We still have to talk.

Jk:" I am scared that you are going to walk away and I honestly don't want to hear about it.

Tae:"before we talk about us Hanso sort if let it slip that you and Baekhyung also used to have a thing going,is it true.

Jk:" It was a long time ago,I am not interested in him anymore, he is here because we still run in the same circles and have upcoming projects together.

Tae:" Why did you stop having sex?

Jk:" He got cocky and was selling my private info to Dispatch.

Tae:" Is that why you're being weird with him?

Jk:" I don't want to act like we are cool,I forgave but I never forget.Thats all.

I move closer to him and hold him by the waist pulling him closer and his arms go around my neck,I lean in and kiss him and he kiss me back,wait are those butterflies I am feeling in my stomach.

My hands go down to his ass and pull him even closer towards me and we are now full on making out away from everyone.

Tae:" kookie mmm  we have to talk first

Jk:" I can't let you walk away Tae

Tae:" Kookie wa-wait fuck

I hoist him up and carry him to our room I didn't care who was looking or who saw us I wanted to be balls deep in Tae.

When we get in the room I put him on the bed and get on top of him kissing him and leaving hickies on his neck.

Tae:" Oh my gawd Kookie, mmmmmm stop making my mind go fucking crazy.

Jk:" I want you going crazy for me Tae,only me baby

I pull him on all fours and I slap his ass before biting his ass and sticking my tongue in his beautiful pink hole and he reacts to my actions by moaning out my name and biting the pillow

Tae:" Jungkook!

I take my take out and put on a condom, I penetrate him slowly and watch as he bites the pillow to muffle his moans

Jk:" Tae let me hear you baby,I wanna hear you.

Tae:" Soooooo fucking big Jungkook, oh my gosh

I hold his waist and thrust into him faster,our skin making flapping noises and our moans fill up the whole room