Chapter 33...

Tae's POV

It's been a 2 weeks since Jungkook went viral for kissing me in Celine. The only good thing from that day is that no one could make out who the guy in the picture is. But something tells me that they will very soon.

School is always hectic and because we had so many test and assignments I have been neglecting Jungkook and spending more time at the library or at home and we have just been calling,texting or facetiming each other.

I thought we'd be spending time together this Saturday but Jimin's parents are coming over ro visit us and now we can't meet. We have to clean up and make sure we have food in the cabinet and the fridge and hide the extra bottles of alcohol.

Jungkook single is still breaking records worls wide and is the number danced song on Tiktok. Jungkook also gave me a whole bunch of beautiful bracelets and a stunning necklace to wear and I love wearing and flaunting them.

Remember awhile ago when the girl from school that took a video of Jungkook and I kissing? Well after giving her a ton of Kookie Merchandise she actually deleted there video after sending it to me and she promised me that she didn't share it or show it to anyone and I believe her

Jungkook has been on my throat about being neglected and I kept telling him that I was busy and Jimin didn't make thing easy when he would have Suga over and Suga tell Jungkook everything.

Tae:" How about we all go eat out,visit Mrs Tzuyang again when mom and dad get here?

Jimin:" Good idea, what must I tell them when they ask about Eunwoo?

Tae:" The truth

Jimin:" They will be here any minute now,

My phone rings and I answer.

Tae:" Babe?

Jk:" Did your parents arrive already?

Tae:" They said they would be here any minute, why?

Jk:" I wanna see you,I miss you.

Tae:" I miss you too but this weekend I won't be able to see you.

Jk:" Sneak out when they sleep a d come to me.

Tae:" Well our mother has a habit of check up on us at night. I am really sorry . I will make it up to you

Jk:" mmmm,what plans do you guys have with them?

Tae:" We are taking them to Mrs Tzuyang for dinner,late night walk and back home,tomorrow we will go to the arts gallery because Jimin's dad really likes art like me.

Jk:" What does your dad like?

Tae:" Classical music,jazz,bibimbap etc

Jk:" So there is no way for us to see each other?

Tae:" No,sorry.  You know I am not a silent person and my mom is very noisy.
What will you do tonight?

Jk:" I got invited to have drinks with some of the members Seventeen

Tae:" Who exactly?

Jk:" Mingyu,Joshua, Scoups

Tae:" Okay,have fun and don't get in a situation where I have to question your loyalty.

Jk:" I might go crazy if u stay at home,so I will go have fun and enjoy

Tae:" Not too much, I mean it Jungkook. Bye-- I lo---- I mean take care.

I have been fighting for awhile now to tell Jungkook how I really feel. I don't want to say it over the phone and saying it out loud to him might hurt my feelings if he doesn't feel the same way.