Chapter 7....

Tae's POV

Okay going to school was a nightmare today because I just kept dozing off in class. Why didn't I just take the day off like Jung-- nope not gonna say his name ,like that guy suggested.

We are now in the last class of Mr Cheng and for the love of cute birds tweeting outside and this man find someone to please him besides his beard wife?

I was not listening at all,I just wanted to go home and get in my bed and sleep. It's also not only that,my sides hurt and my ass too and I have to walk properly to not draw attention to myself.

Mr Cheng:" Kim Taehyung, my classroom is not your bedroom,pleasendont come here to sleep

Tae:" I am sorry sir,it won't happen again

Seo-joon:" He is not well sir,please excuse him

Mr Cheng:" Is that so Taehyung?

Tae:" uhm yes yes sir

Mr Cheng:" okay since it's the first time you do something like this I must excuse you,you back to yoir dorm and get some sleep.Hope you feel better tomorrow

Tae:" Thank you sir,I appreciate that.

I collected all my stuff and walked out the class,I was going to take a cab but since Eunwoo was waiting for us already I decided to get in the backseat and lay down after greeting him of course.

The dorms aren't really that far from the  school itself ,it's like a 30 minute walk but Eunwoo prefers to pick us up and drop us off.

Eunwoo:" You must really be tired,what did you do last night?

Oh please don't ask me that question because I have to think about him and everything he did to my body and why I went to bed at 4a.m and woke up at 6:30 for my 7am class.

Tae:" Just watching Anneliese Keating, and now I have started with the second season of physical 100

Eunwoo:" hmmmm you better separate this things,focus on school.

Tae:" I know ,I know it won't happen again.

I turn on my side and immediately fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE ~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was still in the car and  both Eunwoo and Jimin were just sitting being loved up,while eating burgers outside our dorms

Tae:" hey guys,why didn't you wake me up?

Jimin:" I tried,you must've been really tired.

Tae:" I still am gosh what time is it? I think I am going to cancel my tutoring classes today.

Jimin:" Stop watching so much TV Tae,you will make yourself sick.Here eat this.

I take the burger and start biting it and it's so juicy and cheesey, I moan when it awakens my taste buds.

Jimin:" You need someone to make you moan like that in bed

I think to myself that I did that last night.I smile and could feel my cheeks burning red.I didn't know Jimin was watching me

Jimin:" Oh you must really want too,you're blushing

Tae:" Stop,I am going in. Thanks for the burger and drink.Are you staying the night?

Jimin:" hmmmmmmm

Eunwoo:" No,baby we already agreed.

Jimin:" Maybe I should just move in with you,damn