Chapter 58..

Tae's POV

Sleeping in has never felt so good. Okay, so last night was messy,but I am glad that I stood up for myself and for my relationship .

It's still early in the morning, so I am just laying in bed scrolling through social media. I am just happy that he didn't post my man again

Trending entertainment news

1.#JungkookforCalvinklein ( 9,100,910 tweets)

2.#CongratsJk (6,191,321 tweets)

3.#CalvinK×Jungkook (3,271,687 tweets)

4:#TaevsSoekjin (1,201,610 tweets)

5.#TaefreeJungkook (890,071 tweets)

My phone rings, and I answer immediately

Tae:" Good morning, baby

Jk:" What's going on?

Tae:" What do you mean?

Jk:" Why are you entertaining this guy? Why would you get into a petty back and forth with him?

Tae:" He started it. Why would he like all your pictures on the CalvinK page?

Jk:" It's open to the public, and I really don't care what he does on social media.

Tae:" Why are you mad at me? All I did was reply to him posting about you on his IG.

Jk:" Tae,you are my boyfriend. Everything that you do will be under the microscope . I don't want you getting into baseless arguments online.

Tae:"I don't understand why you're mad at me for.

Jk:" Really? all I want is for you to focus on your studies and let me handle everything else.

Tae:" Okay, I am sorry. I asked Suga and Jimin what to do ,and well, it's out there now. Don't scold at me, and don't be mad at me.

Jk:" Why are you so stubborn? Aren't you the one who said you wanted a private relationship?

Tae:" Yes,why are you awake? Shouldn't you be asleep?

Jk:" I am in bed about to get some sleep. What about you?

Tae:"I am still in bed as well. It feels so good to sleep in.

Jk:" I have to tell you something before you read about it in the news. He is coming to Budapest for his music video.

Tae:" Awesome, just great.  I can never seem to catch a fucking break from this guy. You are not going to see each other ,right?

Jk:" He is not coming to see me, baby.

Tae:" He will make it happen, just you wait and fucking see. Please don't go to any hotels or restaurants with him. Just don't, please

Jk:"I won't, I have absolutely no reason to meet him.

Tae:" I want to keep you on the phone for longer, but you sound so exhausted.Go to sleep. I will talk to you later

Jk:" I love you.

Tae:" I love you,bye

Unbelievable. How did he pull this off?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dan's POV

I have been battling with myself and wrecking my mind in how and to whom I should talk to about what I found out about Taehyung awhile ago.

I wanted to talk to Jungkook about it, but the timing was always off, and I was also afraid to tell him when they are at the peak of their love story.