Chapter 43

Tae's POV

I didn't get to sleep on the couch last night because Jungkook's woke up in the early hours of the morning and found me snuggled up on the couch and took me back to bed.

Jk:" Why did you leave the bed, and why were you on the couch?

Tae:" I was reading through my homework and didn't want to wake you up,that's all.

Jk:" Okay,but I don't mind being woken up.Just don't sleep elsewhere when we are together.

Tae:"

I didn't want to start a baseless argument with him at that hour.  To say I was hurt by a dream would be an understatement.  He hugged me against his chest, and we went to bed.

This morning, I woke up earlier and did my routine.  I wasn't feeling hungry, so I didn't have breakfast at all.

Jk:" Ready baby?

Tae:" Yes,uhm, Jimin will only attend the 3rd class. He said he's exhausted.

Jk:" Okay,just you and I. Let's go.

He opens the door for me, and I get in. He goes and gets in. Before starting the car, he leans over, and we kiss. I smile, and he smiles back.

Jk:" Babe,about tomorrow.  Do you need to buy anything for your parents?

Tae:" uh-babe

Jk:" I want to do it for them,is that okay? Whatever you want to buy for them.

Tae:" Just flowers, babe,different types.

Jk:" Okay,done. Do you have anything specific in mind?

Tae:" Orchids,my mom loves orchids.

Jk:" Beautiful, so are you going to tell me the real reason you left me alone in your bed?

Tae:" I already told you

Jk:" You can't lie to me. You die have your books with you. Is it about the restaurant?

Tae:" No,you had a sex dream

Jk:" Okaayyy

Tae:" You called out Soekjin's name and moaned and even said you loved him

Jk:" What the fuck? No, I didn't.

Tae:" Well, you did, and you even humped me.

Jk:" Seriously, baby,I don't remember having a sex dream with him. All I remember is a nightmare.  I am sorry you had to hear that.

Tae:" Do you still have feelings for him?

Jk:" Regret is all that's left between him and I.

Tae:" Why do you still have his number saved as " Love 4 life"?

Jk:" How----

Tae:" I wasn't prying on your phone or anything, but he sent you a text message last night. What did he mean by 'he had fun?''

Jk:" I done know,maybe about the press conference

Tae:" Okay,well, why do you still have his number saved like that? Can you change it?

Jk:" Yes baby,

Tae:" So,what does your day look like today.

Jk:" Well, we are going to record for game caterers today, later will be the gym and back home.

Tae:" Want me to join you at the gym? Just to watch what my man gets up to in the gym.

Jk:" Hmm,yes baby, of course.