Chapter 47..

Tae's POV

As expected, I didn't get much sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking about him.  Why did I hit him? Why didn't he just take off the stupid shirt and make me look stupid . I would've begged him for forgiveness.

Why was he faking being sick? To avoid me or to try and fix his mistakes before it came out? Getting up for school was another nightmare, considering what he did at school yesterday.

Jimin:" You can stay at home Tae,you don't look too good.

Tae:" I am fine, Chimchim, we have a test today anyway.

Jimin:" You can always write it the next day. I mean it,go back to bed and rest.

Tae:" Okay,but can you please hand in my assignment?

Jimin:" Sure,also eat something. See you later

Tae:" Mm

I give him my papers, and he takes them from me.Suga comes walking towards us from Jimin's room,at this point in my mind, they are dating now. He is here every night

Suga:" Good morning, Tae

I give him a nod and go back to my room. My phone has been off since last night. I am wondering whether he tried calling or texting me.

Why do I just want to go to him and talk to him? Maybe that's what I need to do. I need to hear the truth from him.

Stand up Tae and go to him. Stop crying your fucking eyes out without any proof.

I get up from the bed and wash my face in the bathroom. Putting on some make-up to conceal the puffy eyes and cheeks. I take my phone out and switch it on,so many notifications. So many messages.

I exit our apartment and lock it behind me. Just as I was walking down the road to stop a cab ,Dan parks beside me.

Dan:" Hey,I thought you were taking the day off.

Tae:" Hey Dan,I am. I just wanted to go see Jungkook.  Is he home or at the gym?

Dan:" At the gym

Tae:" Can you take me to him? I need to talk to him.

Dan:" Sure,of course Tae.

I get in the car, and we drive to the gym. Along the way,I read some of the messages I've received from an unknown number, and my heart just breaks.I take some tissues from my bag and wipe my tears.

Dan:" Tae? Are you okay?

Tae:" Can I ask you something?

Dan:" Yes,you may

Tae:" Did he really spend the night at the hotel with Soekjin ?

Dan:" I don't know,I really don't know Tae. I ---

Tae:" Okay,be that way. Lie to me,make me look like a fool.

Dan:" Tae---

The makeup I used to cover up any signs of my misery is off my face onto my tissue . We arrived at the gym, and I sat in the car to calm myself down. At this point, it's no use to try and reapply any makeup.

While we sat in silence, I saw Soekjin with a bodyguard entering the gym.He looks so beautiful and hydrated.While I look a mess.

Dan:" Do you want me to take you home? This is just going to spiral out of control.

Tae:" No,I want to do this while both of them are here .

I get off the car and make my way to the gym. I know exactly where he works out,so I head straight to his spot. Well,well,well,what do we have here?
The two of them seem to be arguing about something, as I get closer, I hear it loud and clear.