Chapter 58: Alexander I's Will

A few names of cities of the aegean kingdom will be mentioned in their old greek names, search the names and you will see.

______________________________________

A few hours after the Battles in Aegea

The Entire Aegean Kingdom has been alerted and is now in a massive lockdown, the National Guard, the King's Guard, the Noble's personal Army, the Royal Navy, the Royal Army, and finally the People's Militia have all been deployed in defense of the Kingdom. This was by far the biggest internal deployment since the Greco-Aegean War in 1920.

The Palace of Tyros has not received Major Damages due to the defense of the King's Guard Alongside Nicholas, the Summit Headquarters on the other hand, has been destroyed completely, leaving only pieces of rubble standing.

Royal Advisor Nicholas has gathered all the inner circle of the King's Subordinates, wanting to speak about the situation, Prince Noah and Princess Sophia were also affected, with Princess Sophia being currently treated in Istanbul, but she has only sustained minor injuries. On the other hand, Prince Noah is in a precarious situation, he has been moved in to emergency services in Tripoli and is being treated. King Marcus Couffaine, alongside the summit attenders are also being treated, with King Marcus and Head of State Isabella being in emergency surgeries, Marcus Received 48 Stab wounds, shot 24 times, and was hit with a sledgehammer coated with Haki that destroyed his ribcage, he will receive the instant heal potion soon, but they need to stabilize him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming here on a short notice." Nicholas said as he was being bandaged by a nurse across his chest, the attendees of this meeting is as it is following:

Royal Advisor Nicholas.

Uriel Avisia, Head of Torture in the SA.

The General of the King's Guard, Christos Galanis.

Head of National Security, Titus Chloros.

Head Captain of the Shadow Agency Yamamoto Genryusai Shigekuni.

As the attendees entered the small room and sat one by one on the couches, they sat in silence for a while, they awaited Nicholas to speak as the Nurse was done with him, instructing him to change bandages for a while till he completely recovers.

As the nurse left, Nicholas looked at the attendees one by one, this day was to be marked in infamy, the foreign leaders, alongside their King were so close to being assassinated, with one already dead. Nicholas sighed."The report is as the following, there are more than 19,563 Casualties in the entire kingdom, with estimated 125,000 to 200,000 affected by the damages and injured, this is a huge blow not only to the royal family, but to the people as well."

Nicholas stays silent for a while, then continues."Duke Leonidas and his family were assassinated as well. They were found decapitated two hours ago, and signs of struggle was there, and this unfortunately means.. That the only living Avisian now is you, Lady Uriel." She looked broken, true she has friends. But the loss of family is something that can never be fixed ever againThe regions affected by the CP-0 attacks are Istanbul, Tyros, Lykrakia, Izmir, Laconia, Kalliopolis, and Thessaloniki. The infamous pirate nicknamed 'God Enel' has attacked the joint military base situated in Lamta, which is near the maritime borders."

Titus tch'ed as heard the name Enel."Admiral Alexander Karas is KIA, alongside General Calico Hornigold, we still have no information regarding the Joint Military force, and what transpired there but.. It would be safe to assume they were wiped out."

"Enel is powerful, he has a thunder based Devil Fruit, which is the Goro Goro no mi, a Logia based Devil fruit that grants the power to create, control, and become lightning at will, making the user a Lightning Human. While extremely powerful, the Goro Goro no Mi's ability has a unique weakness in the form of rubber: which is an effective Insulator. Thus, whoever wears and uses Rubber becomes the natural enemy of the fruit and counters whoever wields this Logia power. It's reported by our AIA Agent currently residing in the Straw hats crew, as they went to Skypiea, that all of Enel's lightning attacks were shown to have absolutely no effect on Monkey D. Luffy, even ones with voltages as high as 100 or 200 million. In addition, all of Luffy's physical blows that struck Enel completely bypassed the latter's intangibility, successfully hurting him even without Haki. If other insulators have the same, if any, effect on Enel's Logia form is unknown" Nicholas explains as he reads the contents of the reports given by the 'Puppeteer', who is a crew member in the straw hats, put by Marcus and given the Ningyou Ningyou no Mi, the Puppet Puppet no Mi. Thus made his appearance in Alabasta as the straw hats stayed in Arabasta. He introduced himself as Thestor Demetor, also known as Arabasta's 'Puppeteer'. He joined the Crew as it's supposed Archeologist as he reveals to know the language of the poneglyphs, and aids them in Skypiea, Enies lobby, Water 7, Thriller Park, and now they are separated after the events in Saboady Archipelago.