Chapter 54: New Members For the New Alliance!

As the next chapter of the summit unfolded, the leaders of the pending nations watched with bated breath, their anticipation palpable in the air. Doflamingo, representing Dressrosa, observed the proceedings with a gleam of excitement in his eyes. His laughter rang out, a stark contrast to the gravity of the discussions, as he eagerly awaited the outcome.

Boa Hancock, the stoic ruler of Amazon Lily, watched with a serious expression, her keen gaze focused on the deliberations unfolding before her. Her demeanor was one of composed determination, reflecting the weight of the decision that lay ahead for her nation.

Meanwhile, King Cobra of Alabasta observed the proceedings with a warm smile, his confidence in the alliance evident in his demeanor. He radiated a sense of optimism, hopeful for a positive outcome that would further strengthen the bonds between his kingdom and the Nexus Alliance.

As the summit entered a crucial juncture, the leaders of the Nexus Alliance gathered around the conference table, their expressions somber and focused. With the pending membership applications hanging in the balance, there was a sense of anticipation and gravity in the air.

"We cannot proceed to a vote immediately," Marcus declared, his tone firm yet measured. "The decision to admit new members requires thorough discussion and consideration of all factors involved."

Nodding in agreement, the leaders turned to each other, engaging in earnest conversation. King Neptune leaned in to speak with Whitebeard, their voices low as they exchanged insights and opinions on the matter at hand. Nearby, King Elizabello of the Rowanian Kingdom conferred with Isabelle Sousa, the Head of State of Port Chibaralta, their discussion focused on the potential implications of expansion for the alliance.

Marcus listened attentively to the exchanges around the table, his brow furrowed in concentration as he absorbed the perspectives of his fellow leaders. As the discussions unfolded, it became evident that consensus would not come easily, with each leader bringing their own unique perspective and concerns to the table.

In the absence of a clear path forward, the leaders continued to deliberate, weighing the benefits and risks of admitting new members to the alliance. Their conversations were punctuated by moments of intense debate and quiet reflection, as they grappled with the complex dynamics at play.

Amidst the discussions, Marcus remained a steady presence, guiding the conversation with wisdom and diplomacy. He encouraged open dialogue and thoughtful consideration, recognizing the gravity of the decision that lay before them.

King Neptune, representing the Nexus Alliance, directed his attention to the representatives of the Communist Republic of Lulusia, inviting them to share their vision for the alliance. Antoni Paluch, the leader of the Communist Republic, stood with confidence, his presence commanding the attention of the room.

"With pleasure," began Paluch, his voice resonating with conviction. "The Communist Republic of Lulusia boasts vast territories and abundant natural resources, which we intend to leverage to the fullest extent for the benefit of the alliance."

He proceeded to delve into the specifics, painting a detailed picture of his nation's capabilities and ambitions. "Our specialization lies in two key areas: agriculture and industry," he explained. "We have developed advanced farming techniques and technologies that allow us to cultivate crops on a massive scale, ensuring food security not only for our own population but potentially for the entire alliance."

Paluch's words were met with nods of approval from the gathered leaders, who recognized the importance of food security in maintaining stability and prosperity within the alliance. But he didn't stop there. "In addition to agriculture, our nation possesses a burgeoning industrial sector," he continued. "We are investing heavily in infrastructure development and technological innovation, with the aim of becoming a leading producer of manufactured goods within the alliance."