Chapter 36: Celestial Dragon Incident

Population of Port Chibaralta has been changed to better fit. Now it is 59,382.

The Docks of Port Chibaralta

Nakamura Haruki stood waiting. The Celestial Dragon's Ship has been given clearance to dock, which resulted in a huge crowd getting out of the way once the news came.

Haruki never thought anything of the Celestial Dragons, just weak people whom were born into absolute power, blind to any suffering others face. Potentially millions died throughout history due to their actions, which he was disgusted by, but alas, he has to be respectful. Should the Celestial Dragons perform a crime in Alliance Territory, the Alliance has clearance to arrest them.

The Head of State stood beside him, awaiting the Celestial Dragon with a Nervous look."It's too early for them to visit us.. What if they do whatever they want, Sir Haruki? How will we respond to this?!"

Haruki stood by her, with a stoic expression."Do not Panic, Lady Isabella. The Alliance has the right to arrest any person regardless of their status, as long as they perform a crime. But I am afraid of the results.. Either the Celestial Dragons sit quietly, or we shall see to their arrest."

A Soldier came to Haruki, who then saluted and spoke."The Celestial Dragons have docked the port sir, they will be coming down shortly."

As Haruki adjusted his glasses, he spoke."I see, and is there any Slaves with them?"

".. Yes Sir, they have nine Slaves chained, while one of them being ridden by Celestial Dragons." Said the Soldier.

"Well then, go back to your post, we will show them a greeting worthy of the Nexus Alliance." Said Haruki as he looked at Isabella, who hid her nervousness."This will either be the worst meeting in my career, or perhaps a decent one."

"And what if it doesn't go well?" Asked Isabella with a hint of worry.

"Shadow Agents are deployed everywhere for a reason, two of them are here, which is already enough." Said Haruki as he looked in front of him, the Celestial Dragons are approaching. On the sides, the people do not dare to approach in the way of the Celestial Dragons, and the Soldiers line up between the people and the Celestial Dragons, insuring their safety."They are here."

As he stepped forward to greet the Celestial Dragons, he got a good look on them.  He had a strange attire while riding a Slave. Speaking of Slaves, the nine slaves seemed to fit the description of sex slaves, and treated like a horse.. No, a horse is treated better. The Holy Guards only strolled alongside him .

He hid his dissatisfaction, as he was going to greet them as any other."Welcome to the Humble Republic of Chibaralta, esteemed guests, my name is Haruki Nakamura, beside me is the Head of State Isabella. I hope your trip to here was relaxing?"

The Celestial Dragon introduced himself."I am Saint Taurus the Second, I assume you commoners readied our stay until our departure to Aegea?"

"I beg your pardon? We are readying your stay here still, but I assume you must be knowledgeable that the rest of the Alliance Territories are not permitted."

"You dare defy my words?! The Celestial Dragons fall under no damn treaty you make. Now ready my damn stay!" Said the Celestial Dragon.

"I see." Said Haruki as he gestured to the Soldiers."Free the Slaves."

"Huh?" Said the Celestial Dragon as he looked at the approaching Soldiers."What do you think you are doing?! Get away from me!"

"Under Article 8 of the Nexus Alliance, all people, regardless of status such as Common people, Nobles, Royalty, prisoners, pirates, revolutionaries, and slaves are given entrance and protection in Nexus Alliance Territories as long as they don't commit ANY crimes." Said Haruki as he pointed at the Celestial Dragon."And you sir, assuming you have all will to commit anything here, are not permitted to have the slaves. So! Under the Tyros Treaty, all Slaves are given asylum in our Alliance."