Chapter 33: Swift and Destructive

Aftermath of the Capital Defense

Admiral Alexander Karas was sitting in the debrief office of his tent, which is located outside the city alongside the army camp. The Defense of the Capital was successful, and the siege was broken after the last attack was made.

The arrival of the new Aircraft Carrier, a symbol of enhanced naval power for the Aegean Navy, coincided with the deployment of the Aegean Fleet to the port. However, the celebratory atmosphere was tinged with the shadow of the recent battle's devastation.

As Courier 6 and the Marines landed on the north of the capital, their arrival was met with a surrender resulting from Yamamoto's powerful Bankai. The strategic deployment was flawlessly executed, ensuring zero losses among the forces.

Yet, the intervention of Yamamoto in the clash between Saraiga and Luiz had catastrophic consequences. The intense fight between these formidable figures had left a swath of destruction, reducing the southwestern district under Rowanian control to rubble.

Acknowledging the havoc caused, King Aegea swiftly offered reparations to King Elizabello of Prodence for the destruction incurred during the clash. The promise of restitution sought to address the aftermath of the conflict and rebuild the shattered district, fostering a gesture of diplomacy in the wake of such formidable matter.

 "Gentlemen, I trust you have all rested well, but now we will be back to the front lines to finish what was started by Rowania, this war." Said Admiral Alexander as he looked at the attendants, from the two Aegean Agents to the Officials of the Prodence Royal Army."All that falls on us is to retake what was taken from Prodence, and the Rowanian Kingdom will be handled by a fleet of submarines accompanied by an unknown shadow agent of Aegea, they say the result will be delivered quickly, but it would be destructive on what is going to happen."

After a pause, he continued."From the Capital, 2 cities are being occupied by the Rowanian Army, alongside 26 Villages, 5 which war destroyed."

"And what of the King?" Asked General Luiz.

"Presumed alive, he must have retreated to one of the two cities." Said Admiral Karas."And our objective is to make sure he doesn't get out of Prodence before he has a fair court in Aegea."

"Wait! Why won't the court be held in Prodence?!"Asked General Luiz standing up.

"Agreed by vote of the Alliance leaders, the Kingdom of Aegea has all warrants and reasons to capture the King." Said Admiral Karas."And with this, it is our mission to both help Prodence fight back and capture the main figure of this war."

"Well then, please continue." General Luiz sat in his chair once again, lighting up a cigarette.

Admiral Karas then spoke once again."Continuing..."

_______________________________________________

Capital of the Rowanian Kingdom, Ironiopolis.

The Capital of Ironiopolis, which existed since more than 600 years as a mining town, was destined to be the Capital of the Ironpeak Dominion. Ever since the establishment of the Dominion, it was highly regarded as a safe area to trade, due to it's proximity to Marine bases.

But now, it stands in it's former shell of glory, being a city full of crime, exploitation of workers and such. With Rowania being the new Union, which was aimed to 'Stabilize the Nation' as the royalty put it, the people were forced to become slaves of their own homes without the Marines realizing.

But in one of the few districts chosen to be part of the higher civilian system, an old man, a former Commodore of the Marines was baking bread to sell, and his eager grandson uncovered a relic of the past; a Marine coat steeped in memories and history.