Chapter 52: To Decide Our Fates

Tyros, The Royal Palace, A Day Ago

Marcus can be seen sitting in a dark room staring at the table, the only light radiating from the room is the small round window tilted from the ceiling. He was taking a seat silently, the Research department has been revealing alot of information, most of them regarding the survival of the Aegean Kingdom, and this was no laughing matter, as Senku put it. Marcus awaited Nicholas, Tony Stark, and Ishigami Senku. This meeting, was going to reveal information worthy of being hunted down by the World Government.

"Your Majesty?" Nicholas's voice came as he entered the room, and with both scientists entering, and bowing their heads, Nicholas closed the heavy doors, leaving no one to enter the room. All words said inside, is one of High matters.

"..." They all looked at each other in silence, each wondering how to break it.

Senku was the first one to speak."I will be blunt your majesty.. The Situation is... Disastrous for the next 20-100 Years."

"How disastrous exactly?" Asked Marcus as he stared at Senku, who pulled out too large maps.

As he laid down the maps with the Help of Nicholas, Senku spoke."Do you recognize this your Majesty? This one on the right is the world before our transference here, and the other one, was drawn eight hundred years ago. Notice the differences?"

"Eight Hundred years ago.. This map had alot of land compared to now which seems... Smaller by 70% in landmass." Said Marcus as he strolled around the map, observing it."Are you telling me that.."

Tony was the one who stopped Marcus and spoke."The files we copied from Water 7 is the following: Every year, the sea level rises one meter, and much of the land is submerged. So what we are looking at now is simply what I like to call, Planet Venice. And it is much more destructive you see, the water level rised by 23 cm by the last century, and this world is 800 Meters for 800 Years! We are not blessed, we have been deceived, this World is a ticking bomb, if we do not solve it, it will continue to rise due to the new Industrial Revolution, and by estimated 50 Years, nothing will remain of Aegea!"

"And what evidence do you have that this will happen?" Asked Marcus as he looked carefully at the maps.

"UV Flashlights, we wanted to see more evidence so we found a hidden meaning." Said Tony as he took out his UV Flashlight, he then proceeded to shine it above the old map, with words sticking out this time above the Red Line.

"What the hell?" Nicholas looked with a shocked expression.

The Words said:

'To him, the World is a toy to play with. To him, we don't matter even after doing everything and more for him. The world will be destroyed by him, if only we never followed him, then perhaps we could have had a chance. 

But it doesn't matter, the World will face a flood that will destroy the Lands, and let the Oceans thrive. Our lives are forsaken already, Joy Boy's will lives on! The Will of D is the only way this world can survive!

Victor Venus, 731

"It seems that there were quite influential people rebelling against the Hidden Ruler of the World.." Nicholas said as he glanced at Marcus, awaiting his words.

Marcus didn't speak one word at all, he was filled with nervousness, he was also afraid. What is this? I don't recall watching an episode of one piece with this matter? Is this one of the hidden events Oda Foreshadowed before?

After a long silence, Marcus stood up."Nicholas, inform the Rest of the Nobility to meet me tomorrow, I am afraid that for the first time since 1962, I declare the formation of the 8th Noble Council tomorrow at 2 AM, we will discuss this matter, and you two must be present!" He spoke pointing his fingers at Tony and Senku."Our Kingdom was ready to invasions and the such, but never have I thought of Mother Nature destroying us."