Chapter 9: Meeting of the Powerful and Arrival

????, Tyros, 3 Days later

In a disclosed location, Marcus along with Nicholas and his guards were in a large room with Aegean flags hanging. This was the Shadow Corps of Aegea Headquarters, which served the Aegean Kingdom since it's foundation.

Marcus could only wait, sipping on his tea. While on the other hand Nicholas was nervous, which Marcus took notice in.

"Nicholas, why are you this nervous?" Asked Marcus looking at him.

"It's nothing your majesty, it's just that.. It is my first time meeting with the Shadow Corps of Aegea, you have mentioned before they are full of powerful people which hold power nothing like our world has." Said Nicholas."That is the reason of my worry."

"While you are right about it, it will be nothing to worry about as they are under my direct order. Actually they aren't just superhuman people in the corps, the Corps are a higher class than our Aegean Intelligence Forces, as they include people with skills highly regarded and known for it. For example one has the skill to imitate a human being with just simple tools, which include masks, voices and such more." Said Marcus."And their numbers are actually impressive to say the least, the number of Agents we have in the Corps are 6,219 Agents excluding the most powerful ones, which are regarded as Disaster Class agents."

"Impressive.. And will we meet the Powerful ones your Majesty?" Asked Nicholas.

"Yes, they will be here any second." Said Marcus before eyeing the door."Speaking of the devil.."

"Such Irony with that sentence your Majesty." Said a man in a Black Trench Coat with a white shirt underneath said while smirking."Fits my job perfectly."

"It seems, Ghost Rider." Said Marcus, smiling before turning to Nicholas."This man right here is codenamed as Ghost Rider, one of our strongest Agents of the Corps."

"Good to meet you Royal Advisor." Said Ghost Rider as he sat in his place."The others are right behind me if you are wondering your Majesty."

Soon two people in red armor came in speaking.

"I am telling you Madara, the Gunbai is not a weapon, rather it was used as a leading tool!" Said the man in long brown hair.

"Then tell me why is it effective against you Hashirama?" Said the Man in long black hair mentioned as Madara."It even can put your wood style justu to shame."

"Oh you shut up! My Wood style Justu collection has stood up to you with the Nine tails with full Susanoo armor." Said Hashirama before turning to the King."Ah! Your Majesty excuse us, Madara and I were having a debate on whether his Weapon is effective or not."

"No need to apologize, Hashirama." Said Marcus."Will Tobirama be here soon?"

"I believe so yes." Replied Hashirama.

"Your Majesty, if I may ask?" Said Nicholas."You mentioned before there are atleast 6,219 Agents, excluding the Powerful ones. Then how many powerful people are there?"

"I believe there may be... Atleast 67 Agents." Said Marcus sipping on his tea.

A man in a Black Sleeveless Coat soon enters the room, not saying a word except bowing, which Nicholas found as intriguing, which prompted him to ask."Who is he your Majesty?"

"Ah, he is Codenamed as Donisi, which means Vibration. Remember when I told you about Whitebeard's Power?" Said Marcus."He can manipulate Vibrations of the earth also, and the best of it is that he can manipulate the vibrations to his liking. For example, he can walk on the sky just by stepping in air, can make bubbles which Whitebeard has, and so on. You could say he is the equal of that to Whitebeard, perhaps more since he can swim."