Chapter 4: Arrival to the New World

Royal Conference Hall, Tyros. One day after the Transference.

The Royal Conference Hall, an exquisite Aegean-Ottoman edifice, remains standing as one of the most cherished historic buildings

The Royal Conference Hall, an exquisite Aegean-Ottoman edifice, remains standing as one of the most cherished historic buildings. In 1915, the Ottoman Empire constructed the building as a gesture of appreciation after the Civil War of 1914. It then served a Purpose of having meetings with the Ministries and so on.

At this moment, the entire nation is in a state of turmoil as communication lines have been severed and the boundaries separating Aegea from Turkey and Greece have vanished. The situation has been compounded by a devastating earthquake that has left the population shaken and distraught.

"With this declaration, I hereby inaugurate the start of this conference." declared Marcus."Royal Advisor Nicholas, what are the Recent Reports of the Nation?"

Nicholas rose to his feet, gracefully inclined his upper body, and began to speak."Your Royal Highness, I regret to inform you that the recent earthquake has caused widespread devastation throughout our beloved nation, affecting not only the capital city of Tyros but also other regions. The loss of life is tragically high, with 129 casualties reported, and the number of injured exceeds 700. It is a challenging time for our people, and we are doing everything in our power to provide support and assistance to those affected by this natural disaster.

Next, our borders have seen some... or not seen things if I had to say your Majesty."

"And what would that be?" Asked Marcus.

"The terrestrial Turkish and Greek borders have been supplanted by the vast, unbounded Area. As a result, all expatriates of the Aegean Kingdom have been unexpectedly transported back to their homeland. Even visitors who were merely vacationing in the area now find themselves marooned in this newly reshaped region. Meanwhile, our diplomatic representatives and their respective teams have encountered a peculiar situation, with many having to relocate to their adversary's embassy. Furthermore, our overseas military bases have been found to be situated on islands instead of the intended land masses.

Furthermore, our Patrol ships have been safely docked at our ports. Upon being questioned about their sudden abnormal arrival, they reported seeing a bright and blinding light which brought them to the ports, namely teleportation."

"I see then, thank you for your insight on this Matter Nicholas." Said Marcus.

"Your Majesty, I humbly receive your praise with utmost gratitude. Thank you for your kind words."

"Now then, Dr.Peter. Your Report." Said Marcus as he looked at a man wearing a white scientist Coat.

"Thank you your Majesty, I will get to the point. All our Satellites have had a disconnection at the same Time this abnormal event happened yesterday. When asked what happened, they sent us these pictures." Dr.Peter then gives Marcus a file full of pictures, which resembles the world of one piece.