Chapter 17: Port Chibaralta

Mein fruends, it has come to my attention that I am not getting comments lately, so!

I would like to ask of you all to atleast comment on some things, because I feel satisfied when I read comments.

I consider not having comments this way: Not yall having fun with the story or rather not satisfied.

But it is your choice, I don't blame ya'll.

Bye and enjoy this chapter.

____________________________

2 Days after Formation of Nexus Alliance, Marineford

"Eh?! A new Kingdom?" Said Vice Admiral Garp as he paused munching on rice crackers."And one that is transferred? The Escort fleet must have drank too much."

"No, every Marine interrogated said the same thing.. Ships covered in Steel and no sails, much advanced than our bases and so on." Said Sengoku as he read through the reports."They claim to have come from another world, although it was a shock for them too.."

"And what do we know of them?" Asked Tsuru with concern.

"Well.. Quite less than I expected, but what we know is that they are extremely powerful, they boast a population of 52 Million, with 470,000 Soldiers serving in the Military." Said Sengoku as he picked another report."They posses Ships with a small single but accurate and powerful cannon, which can destroy a ship if one shot is enough I believe. They have no knowledge of Haki and devil fruits, but the... Agents they sent were powerful enough to match the Shichibukai in terms of strength.. And their numbers are unknown..."

"Well, what else did they report?" Asked Admiral Kuzan.

"They have taken down Pirates..." Said Sengoku with a slightly shocked expression."Alot of them."

"How is that a shocking thing Fleet Admiral?" Asked Admiral Akainu."They are only helping us in enforcing justice this way."

"It is not a bad thing but..." Said Sengoku."They managed to take down pirates with bounties as high as 186 Million berries in total from one crew, and furthermore... They said it was uncommon for them to hunt pirates."

"Uncommon? Were they under protection from another nation in their old world?" Asked Garp.

"No, Commodore Shuji asked the same question but received a response of 'Pirates in the World we used to be in are rarely found', and no, they aren't under protection from another party." Said Sengoku."And this is all we know unfortunately... Nothing more."

"We will need to have a direct contact with them, can't we revisit them?" Asked Tsuru."The World Government will probably want to make contact the what was their Nation's name again?"

"The Kingdom of Aegea." Said Sengoku.

"The Gorosei will want to make contact with them, and perhaps invite them to become a huge part of the World Government, because based on what I heard from you Sengoku, they are going to be assets far stronger than we may know."

"But at the same time we need to be careful. We can't afford to make any mistakes." Said Sengoku."Fine, we will send these reports to the Gorosei, and we will wait for an order regarding this matter."

____________________________________________________

Port Chibaralta Population: 59,382 Individuals

____________________________________________________

 Port Chibaralta, Mayor's house

It was an important day for Mayor Isabella Zein, as the Aegean Kingdom representatives were going to visit the Port alongside their Military and Construction company. According to the Treaty signed by the Whitebeard Pirates, Port Chibaralta was to be an anonymous Port under the protection of not only Whitebeard, but the Nexus Alliance.