Chapter 41: Interview Pt.2

I Apologize for the quality of the chapter, it may be lacking a bit, considering I wrote this in different times in which some times I was tired. Enjoy

__________________________________

Previously

Marcus finished at last."Those who have a bounty outside the Nexus Alliance are renewed here, which means until they do not make ANY crime, they are welcome into the Nexus Alliance. And this message is directed to Nico Robin. Our Kingdom welcomes you, we want to open a study on poneglyphs which will enable more people to read it, should you want to seek asylum, our agents will be deployed at the moments notice."

Joseph was ecstatic, this information is far from the hands of the World Economic News, how could they not notice Crocodile's doing in Alabasta? And Asylum of Nico Robin.. It was stepping on the direct power of the World Government, if they do not act, this will enable them to become the secondary world power.

________________________________________

Present time, Numancia Flamingo, 300km from Dressarosa

"Fufufu~ Challenging the direct orders of the World Government?! They should be considered the largest threat in it's 900 years of history isn't this right Gladius?!" Exclaimed Doflamingo as he watched the interview.

The Interview itself was a huge uproar in the world, it quickly changed the power system, as Marcus was revealed to be supporting the Revolutionary army indirectly, alongside unofficial revolutions across the globe. Kingdoms are starting to stray away from the World Government, and the Marines who joined for Justice are starting to see true justice. Instead of immediate executions or prison, criminals and pirates are being given chances to defend themselves in the Court room under the Aegean Kingdom's system of Court Justice. And the King had no power in this matter, any more than it, it would be considered tyranny compared to the direct rule of the Celestial Dragons.

People around the world were already packing up, ready to migrate to wherever the new member of the Alliance would be.

________________________________

Baltigo Island, Revolutionary island HQ

"...The Father of Revolutions hm?" Dragon was watching the interview with his subordinates, who watched with attentive faces. Marcus Couffaine, a Royalty of a Foreign Nation had the same beliefs a Revolutionary could have and established alot of revolutions to enforce these beliefs. It was clear, that the most powerful player in the board, is no one else but Marcus Couffaine, the true Revolutionary."You most certainly will lead the Revolutions better than I do.."

________________________________

Joseph and Marcus sat once again after taking a short break. He was deeply excited for the next turn of events. Will the next information reveal countless breakthroughs? Will it turn the world upside down? Will it light the fuse of war?! The Possibilities are endless.. He thought as he smirked. It was going to be a good source of work here, perhaps the best.

"Let us return to the interview your Majesty, I think we are already set.." Begun Joseph with a neutral smile.

"Please, do go ahead." Marcus smiled.

"Well.. Where do I start your Majesty.. Yes!" Said Joseph as he leaned forward."This is a concern about the VISA papers you have established here in this world. Many wonder.. How can one apply for it?"

Marcus looked with a smile as he answered."We will most likely begin using VISAs soon enough, by 2 months at best. One can apply for it in Port Chibaralta, where he will apply for a VISA permitting him to have access to even more nations than just Chibaralta. The nations that will be allowed are the Rowanian Kingdom and the Ryugu Kingdom. And as for the passports, it will be mandatory for those living inside the Alliance to be able to travel between Nations. First off, those who wish to move to our Alliance must first apply for a passport from their respective nation, and those who do not possess the passports will apply for a temporary one signed by their government and stamped on. Next, a VISA will be taken in Port Chibaralta, fear not, as the nation is growing day by day and is working to become the middle of the Alliance to their extent, also another island will also become an area dedicated to VISA's and passports, which will increase the chance of entering our nations faster."