Chapter 21: Aokiji's stop at Chibaralta

P.S In chapter 18, I mentioned that Aokiji and his fleet would arrive at Port Chibaralta, but now it doesn't make sense to me for them to know about the alliance. So, I changed the direction of the fleet to Crete. So enjoy!

_______________________________________

Port Chibaralta, After the fight of Yujiro Hanma and Whitebeard

The Port had undergone a remarkable transformation in just a week, bustling with the construction of innovative systems and modern facilities that surpassed even the most optimistic projections. Sir Haruki and the Mayor beamed with satisfaction, marveling at the unprecedented pace of development. The townspeople eagerly took up construction roles, swiftly reducing unemployment rates across the Island.

As bandits and pirates were systematically apprehended, a tangible sense of security began to permeate the once-troubled streets. It is expected that a staggering drop in the crime rate, plummeting from a concerning 32% to an anticipated 7% within a mere month, an achievement that promised newfound peace and stability for the community.

"The Aegeans certainly have a knack for meticulous paperwork," sighed the Mayor as she meticulously reviewed the documents provided by Haruki: a labyrinth of permissions, letters of approvals, and official stamps. "If this mountain is just for our town, I shudder to think what the King's paperwork contains..."

A knock on the door was heard, and the Mayor tidied up the place a little, then said."Come in!"

"M-Miss Isabelle!" Said her maid as he stopped to pick up her breath."The Marines are here!"

"What?!" Said Isabelle as she stood up."How? Did they find out about the Alliance already?"

"I don't know! But they are currently being interrogated by the Aegean Navy. Admiral Alexander sent a message for your presence in the Port." Said the Maid.

"Then let us go now!" Said Isabelle as she hurried outside her office.

Did they find out about the Alliance? But the Aegean Kingdom wanted to announce this Alliance much later!

_______________________________________________

"What is the purpose of your visit?" Asked Alexander as he looked at the long afro man in front of him.

"We need to refill our resources and rest a little in this Island, we have been hit by a shockwave that knocked out two of our ships." Said Aokiji as he observed the man in front of him."We are here in peace, we do not want to be involved with Whitebeard, but I am certain he will understand from our situation."

"With the World Government?" Asked Admiral Alexander as he looked in a folder given by the King."Admiral Aokiji... Otherwise known as Kuzan, ate the Hie Hie no mi, current affiliations Marines, and Student of Vice Admiral Garp... Was I mistaken?"

"No.." Said Aokiji as he started to ask."Who are you all? It's obvious you all aren't Chibaraltans, nor part of the Whitebeard Pirates, Aegeans perhaps?"

Alexander then spoke up."Yes, we are the Aegean Kingdom, part of the Chibaraltan Defense Fleet."

"Defense fleet? Why?" Asked Aokiji.

"Classified, Admiral Aokiji." Said Alexander as he stood up."Welcome to Port Chibaralta, you will have to pay a fee of 12500 Berries for each ship. After that you may rest in the Taverns, and hotels, feel free to resupply resources here, I would suggest the shop at Winfront District, it's High Quality and cheap."

Alexander strode out of the room with purpose, leaving a trail of authority in his wake. Soon after, two soldiers entered and respectfully guided Aokiji toward the bustling port. With a firm yet courteous tone, they assured him, "Sir, your Marines are now under our watchful protection until your departure from the port or any breach of the Island's regulations." Their words carried an air of solemn commitment, emphasizing the gravity of their duty to ensure safety and adherence to the island's rules.