Chapter 2: Before the Transference

Royal Palace, Tyros

Marcus bolted upright in the plush, high-end bed, letting out a frustrated shout. "Why didn't you warn me about this, Chirvistal?" he grumbled, clearly displeased with the sudden jolt into consciousness.

A guard bursts into the room, brandishing a rifle with a sense of urgency. Concerned by Marcus' piercing scream, he swiftly springs into action.

"Your Majesty! Are you unharmed?" he asked.

Marcus inquired, "May I be informed of the hour, Ajax? I assure you, I am unscathed." The guard, Ajax, now at ease, lowered his head in a respectful gesture before responding.

"May it please your Majesty, it is presently 6:24 in the morning," the guard respectfully stated, maintaining his deep bow of deference. "As per your usual daily routine, your Majesty awakens at 7 AM. Should I take my leave at this time?"

"Yes, I would like to have Breakfast ready by 7:20 AM. And what of my siblings?" Asked Marcus as he stood up from the Bed.

"Your Majesty, it would be my greatest pleasure to inform the Staff to prepare a sumptuous breakfast for you which will be ready by 7:20 AM. Additionally, I am delighted to inform you that Royal Advisor Nicholas Kouris will be in attendance today at 7:30 AM to update you on the latest news regarding your esteemed siblings."

"Thank you for the information," Marcus acknowledged the guard before politely dismissing him. As he pondered over the details shared, Marcus couldn't help but marvel at Chirvistal's impressive abilities. "It appears Chirvistal has successfully implanted the memories of this palace and more within me," he mused with a satisfied smile, pleased with the thorough execution of his instructions.

After completing his usual early morning regimen, he headed to his wardrobe where his attire for the day was awaiting their turn to be worn.

The attire shimmered with elegance - a long-sleeved, midnight-blue shirt donned two sophisticated, golden rectangular epaulettes on both shoulder. A clean, ivory waist belt cinched the look together, complimenting the smart, black pants that led down to the ultimate finish, black royal knitted shoes.

"Flawless," remarked Marcus with a satisfied gaze at his reflection in the mirror.

A gentle knock reverberated through the door, prompting Marcus to invite the visitor inside. The arrival was none other than a royal maid, who humbly bowed her head in respect. "Your Majesty, your study awaits and has been thoroughly cleaned. May I guide you there?" she proffered.

With a subtle hand gesture, Marcus politely requested, "Would you kindly proceed?"

Marcus gazed in admiration at the exquisite artwork adorning the walls of the Palace as he strode through its halls. His love for Imperial Art was immeasurable. Upon reaching the entrance to the study, the Maid courteously opened the doors and respectfully stepped aside. "Your Majesty, if there are no further tasks for me, I kindly request permission to excuse myself."

"Please feel free to go now, as there is no further need of your services at the moment," Marcus said kindly, his smile causing the maid to feel a pleasant warmth spread through her cheeks.

After her departure, Marcus turned his attention towards the window, relishing the enchanting sight of the Royal Family's expansive garden sprawled out before him.

"Well, I better start with reading the Documents for today." Said Marcus as he took his gaze off the Window and focused on the Files and Documents on the Table. The First Document read:

Arrival of the Newly bought Armored Units:

850 Leopard 2A7A1

525 Challenger 2