Chapter 14: Royal Ball

Royal Palace, King's Study, After the meeting by an Hour

Nicholas along with Noah and a Elite Shadow Agent who was in charge of protecting East of Crete were awaiting the King himself, after all today was a busy day yet the King had time for more matters.

Kumasagi Hiro, otherwise known as the 'Samurai of the Seas' as he is called in the Aegean Shadow Corps, is a young man 24 years old with the ability to control water, though still a beginner, it has a lot of potential along with his sword skill

Kumasagi Hiro, otherwise known as the 'Samurai of the Seas' as he is called in the Aegean Shadow Corps, is a young man 24 years old with the ability to control water, though still a beginner, it has a lot of potential along with his sword skill. Currently he was called to Tyros to report on the recent contact with the Marine's.

Nicholas was not satisfied with this sudden contact with the Marines and soon the World Government, as it was planned to contact them after a few months.

Marcus then entered the room and the three stood from their chairs, awaiting a word from the King. As Marcus sat in his seat, facing the three.

"Please sit you three, now what is the important matter you had to call me here for?" Asked Marcus as the three sat down.

"Your Majesty, 2 Hours ago, a foreign contact was made by the 4th Border Defense Fleet that Agent Koftero Mati is assigned to, and it was not expected to meet them so early.." Said Nicholas as he hesitated."We made contact with a Marine Escort fleet going to G-5."

"Marines you say?" Said Marcus as he looked at Hiro for conformation.

"Yes your Majesty, it was a report directed towards every Agent present in Crete Island." Said Hiro."And they will be in Metoxion Military Port for questioning, which then they will be allowed to leave after a while."

"This is bad for now..." Said Marcus as he started looking distressed."...Conceal as much information as you can from the Marines, do not let them leave one step outside the Military Port at all, understood?"

"Yes your Majesty." Said Hiro.

"And increase the Activity of Shadow Corps and Intelligence Agency across the Aegean Lands to ensure no spies get into the Kingdom forcefully." Said Marcus."I believe the World Government will waste no time in sending CP-5, CP-6, CP-7, CP-8, or worse the CP-0."

"Then your Majesty we will make sure the Kingdom is free of any Agents or spies aiming to bring instability to this Kingdom." Said Hiro as he started smiling."I assure you this! Ever Agent under my command will work to their fullest into making sure no one gets in or out!"

"I will take to your word fully, but this matter will be discussed on a later date, so for now why don't you relax and attend the Royal Ball?" Asked Marcus."And don't you think about refusing, it's not an invite, it's an Order you can't refuse."

Marcus had a serious smile on his face, which creeped out the Attendants of the room."Y-Yes your Majesty, I will attend the Party..." Said Hiro.

"Good! You are all excused, I believe everyone will need to rest before the ball begins at Eight?" Said Marcus.