Chapter 19: The Red Ogre and Whitebeard Pt.1

"Ready to play, Whitebeard?" Said Yujiro with a smile.

"Hungry for a fight I see." Said Whitebeard with a huge smile."Well, I am ready."

Yujiro raised a finger and said."Before that, I want to fight you in your prime, not in your deathbed Whitebeard."

Whitebeard gripped his Naginata and replied."We ain't choosers for what we are given in response to our needs, isn't this right Hanma?"

"I choose what I want Whitebeard." Said Yujiro as he throws a bottle at Whitebeard, who catches it in response and looks at it with confusion.

"What is this?" Asked Whitebeard.

"The latest prototype of the Healing Bottle in our Kingdom, it's extremely expensive, but the King wanted to give it to you as a sign of goodwill." Said Yujiro."And don't worry, it ain't poisoned. So please hurry up, I am itching for a fight!"

Yujiro's Aura grew stronger, indicating his patience running out.

Whitebeard noticed this, and said."You are extremely strong by the look of it Yujiro, I have no doubt that you are a man who honors a fair fight, well then, I will take to your request Hanma."

Whitebeard then proceeded to open the Potion, then drank it's contents."Tastes... Like Grape juice. Is this the wrong bottle?"

"Oh wait that is the wrong bottle, it was supposed to be mine to drink later... Here." Said Yujiro as he pulled another bottle.

_________________________________________

Take 2

Whitebeard then proceeded to open the Potion, then drank it's contents."Tastes... Odd."

Nothing happened for a while, which the Crew looked at Yujiro for an answer."Takes time, every great thing does, isn't that right Whitebeard?"

"Ye-" Whitebeard suddenly coughed out blood, startling the Crew."Oyagi!"

"What is this?" Asked Marco as he looked at Yujiro.

"It's the Potion doing it's job, ridding of the infected blood inside Whitebeard." Said Yujiro as Whitebeard continued to cough out more blood.

"All the infected Blood?" Said Marco as he widened his eyes."That means all sickness would disappear!"

"This means Oyagi's power would return as it was years ago?" Asked Haruta.

"Yes! It really means his power would be akin to the one he had years ago!" Said Marco with a smile.

_______________________________________________

Two minutes later

"...That is a big amount of blood..." Said Izou as he looked stunned.

"I truly feel... Much stronger now!" Said Whitebeard as he took his Naginata and spinned it with a smile of a maniac."Let's Play Yujiro Hanma! I am ready!"

"Well then Whitebeard, I advise your sons to go somewhere... Much safer." Said Yujiro as he smiled.

"Go everyone, I know this will be one of the best fights I will ever be fighting, go!" Said Whitebeard as he told the rest of his sons to go.

The rest of the crew hastened their retreat, their hearts pounding with the looming threat of being caught in the crossfire. If Whitebeard's words held truth, this clash could rival the legendary duel they once had with the Roger pirates, among the most formidable encounters they'd ever faced.

"Whitebeard, call me Yujiro, I sense your strength alone from seeing you, and I already have respect for you, Just call me Yujiro." Said Yujiro.

"I see then Yujiro, call me Edward Newgate, but let us leave it for another time." Said Whitebeard as he released his Conqueror's Haki."LET US PLAY YUJIRO HANMA!"