Chapter 12: Starting a Friendship Pt.3

Breaking News: Aegea Establishes Unprecedented Diplomatic Relations with Ryugu Kingdom and Whitebeard Pirates

Aegean Kingdom Welcomes New Friends to the Realm

In the Eyes of the sudden events that transpired at 18th of August, which event is now known as the Transference , another event appeared that raised the hopes of the Nation.

In an astonishing turn of events, the Aegean Kingdom has extended a hand of friendship to a nation of Fishmen and Mermans, known as the Ryugu Kingdom. Long thought to exist only in the realm of fantasy, this remarkable development took place on the 20th of August, 2023.

The historic meeting, forged in secrecy, will see representatives from both nations coming together for a monumental meeting scheduled for the 25th of August, alongside the esteemed independent entity, the Whitebeard Pirates.

His Majesty, King Marcus Couffaine, confirmed the authenticity of this unprecedented delegation. These historic meetings have been convened to explore various areas of mutual interest, with a strong emphasis on trade and the potential for a lasting alliance.

Minister of Trade, speaking on behalf of the Aegean Kingdom, boldly stated, "Aegea's future is intricately linked to international trade, and the Ryugu Kingdom boasts a remarkable expertise in this regard. They hold the potential to be key allies for us, and in return, we can offer a wide array of consumer goods to enrich the lives of our people."

This promising new collaboration has sparked a sense of excitement and optimism across Aegea. The diplomatic overture to the Ryugu Kingdom and the inclusion of the Independent group called the Whitebeard Pirates in these discussions heralds a new era of international cooperation, bound to reshape the very fabric of Aegean society.

As the negotiations unfold in the coming days, the Kingdom watches with bated breath, eager to witness the birth of this remarkable alliance that promises to bring prosperity and harmony to the Aegean Kingdom.

Long Live Aegea! The Future Shines Bright.

-Royal Aegea News

__________________________________

Royal Palace, Tyros, the same time the Royal Delegation of Ryugu Kingdom landed in.

"..." Stayed Marcus as he looked at something shocking, it was a discovery.

"..." Nicholas stayed the same as his eyes wandered around the people, trying to find answers to this discovery.

The other three people remained the same, waiting for the King to speak, they were sweating at this matter.

"Explain the Devil fruit?" Asked Marcus as his hands were clasped together on the table and his eyes wide eyed with shock.

"Well.. Two Days ago your majesty a report came from Izmir Region about a Strange fruit forming from an Apple which was bought a few days ago." Said the Agent."They Reported it to the police and.. The Military secured it to Tyros."

Marcus put his glasses back on and spoke."These are so expensive lives can be sacrificed for it, can you believe it? Our first Devil Fruit, being a... Cyan apple with deep ridged swirls, which may be unknown to this world."

"Well your Majesty, you said these may be extremely powerful to extremely useless, so how can we know about this fruit?" Asked Nicholas.

"A man must eat it to know what it is, I do not know what it is, but we must be extremely careful with it..." Said marcus as he continued observing the fruit."I believe we need a volunteer from one of our Shadow Agents.."