Chapter 31

A child should never have to beg his parents for a relationship

___________

Author's POV

He didn't know where he was going, he didn't even know what he was doing either. All he knew was that he was in the right place. The sign in front of him said that.

That the gold ring he had on his finger had worked.

Since he had no money with him, he could only pay for the cab, that bought him all the way to the Nam-gu district in Daegu, using that ring.

He knew he gave a lot to the driver, but in the end it didn't matter, as long as he was where he needed to be.

As long as he got to see the woman he had longed for, his entire life.

Besides a gold ring, a pair of diamond earrings was all he had that could be considered valuable.

He had no phone, neither did he take any money. He was so lost in his rage that he had forgotten about everything necessary.

He only knew he needed to do something, something to calm himself down, to calm the overwhelming feeling in his mind.

At that moment, it felt like his nerves were on fire, and if he didn't do anything he would combust from the inside.

So he ran away.

He ran away from everything that was suffocating him.

He wasn't here to ask his mother to come and be a part of his life, no, he simply wanted to just see her once.

Simply wanted to ask her what made her hate him so much, that she forgot he even existed, that she never, even once thought about meeting him.

He wasn't stupid, he knew there were high chances that his mother didn't want him. It was probably the reason she was getting money from his father. Because she didn't want to be a part of his life.

But why?

Asking or confronting his father was stupid and even if he did tell Jungkook the truth when asked, Jungkook wouldn't believe him.

Now, why would he?

All the man has done his entire life is lie to him or hide the truth.

He said his mother died.

Lie.

His father never told him even his mother's name, no matter how much he begged him.