Chapter 12

"Aah, why is my husband so hot?"

A very low round of chuckles and giggles passed around the entire fighting ground.

Yoongi's cheeks went red as he dropped his hand to his sides and turned around to look at his husband who was busy ogling at his bare torso. A furiously blushing Jin stood beside him with Namjoon a few steps away from them.

"Hey, hottie," Jimin called out and winked at Yoongi who was about to dig a hole in the ground and bury himself in it.

He speed walked towards his husband and grabbing his wrist pulled him away from the crowd.

Jimin giggled as Yoongi slammed his back to the wall and looked at him with a frown. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled him closer.

"Ooh, exhibitionism, I like it, are we doing it here? On back in the middle where you were fighting? Do I strip here? Or back the_" Jimin didn't get to complete his sentence as Yoongi put a hand over his mouth and joined their foreheads looking into his eyes intently.

"No one is going to see any part of your body besides me, you hear me? Only I get to see you." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded while pressing his lips to Yoongi's palm over his mouth.

Yoongi pulled back his hand and kissed Jimin on the forehead,
"What are you doing here baby boy? I told you to not disturb me while I am fighting." He said wrapping an arm around Jimin's waist.

"But I won't disturb you I was just complimenting my hot hubby, is that bad?" Jimin said innocently blinking his eyes.

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head,
"No nothing is wrong, the only problem is I can't fight when you are there. You are a very distracting person, my little husband." He said and flicked Jimin's nose.

Jimin whined and pouted,
"But I was bored at home. I missed you." With that, he hugged Yoongi tightly who couldn't help but hug him back.

He wasn't someone to be ashamed of something, he was shy at the beginning but now no one dares to say a word to him so he doesn't stop showing his husband how proud he is to have him.

Jimin pulled back and moved forward to kiss Yoongi right on the scar below his eyebrow and then smiled,
"You do look hot though. All of these men are nothing compared to my hubby." Jimin said and Yoongi chuckled.

"Come on now, let's go have some dinner, I was already about to leave because I am starving," Yoongi said and Jimin nodded as he pulled out Yoongi's jacket and handed it to him. Yoongi was quick to wear it.

Just as they were about to leave Jimin turned towards Jin,
"You coming Jin hyung?" He asked.

Yoongi too looked at Namjoon and was surprised to see him standing there with a pissed-off look.

Jin turned to look at Jimin and shook his head,
"I'll come in a few."

Jimin nodded and turned around but stopped when he saw Yoongi was still looking towards Namjoon,
"What's wrong?" He asked and Yoongi finally looked at him.

He shook his head,
"Nothing I just felt like he looked really mad." Yoongi told Jimin who looked at Namjoon who looked normal to him.

"He's always like that, don't mind him." Jimin said slightly salty over Namjoon for rejecting his best friend. Yoongi too knew about it since Jimin never hid anything from him.

"Okay, let's go." With that, both Jimin and Yoongi left to have dinner back at their house. Their house was in the castle grounds as well.

Jin who was busy staring at all the muscled men training, was awestruck. This was the first time he had actually entered the fighting grounds.