Chapter 4

Jungkook's age: 20
Taehyung's age: 22
_________

"Calm down cub." Taehyung calls out as he watches Jungkook make coffee for both of them in the kitchen hurriedly.

Well, he would have definitely helped him, but his hands definitely don't belong in the kitchen. The last time he tried to make something for his prince, he ended up almost burning up the entire kitchen.

And he definitely doesn't want a repeat of Jin, Jungkook and his father laughing at his face that looked like he just got electrocuted with hair standing up in all directions and soot over his face.

"But we need to go." Jungkook replied back as he hurried his movements and tried to make pancakes for them alongside for the quick breakfast.

There are some days when he just feels like making food himself and letting the servants have some rest. It has a reason too though, he loves to watch his boyfriend's face as he eats and then hums in delight.

He feels something inside him... tickle.

He stills as he feels two strong arms wrapping around him from behind and then the gas is turned off. He realised the pancakes were made and trying to ignore the warmth over his back, he softly pushed them onto one plate, since they both like to eat from one.

He gasps as he is turned around and he comes face to face with his man, who's looking down at him with those deep eyes,
"We have time, and if there's something that doesn't allow you to have your breakfast properly, then what makes you think you should go there at all?" The gruff voice speaks and Jungkook's gaze immediately moves to Taehyung's plump lips.

"But father said its important." Jungkook softly says back in that voice that makes Taehyung almost lose control over himself and just eat his little prince up.

"And I get that, but we are not leaving until..." Taehyung pauses as he slowly lifts his hand and moves it over Jungkook's shirt, gently caressing his soft stomach.

"This is full." He finishes and Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut trying not to focus on the warm hand over him, it's not even touching but he feels it. As if the silk barrier of his shirt isn't even there. So intimate it feels.

He doesn't even have time to process as he is pushed to sit over his seat at the counter of his kitchen and the plate of pancakes is pushed in front of him.

He smiles softly and digs in, his gaze moving upwards and getting stuck to Taehyung's face who too starts eating. And as always he just watches him eat, it's so endearing to just watch the man do anything.

"So irresistible." Jungkook blurts out and doesn't even back down when he sees Taehyung smirk without even looking up at him as if already used to it but that doesn't mean he doesn't like it.

He loves all of it, maybe that's why he looks up and doesn't even give Jungkook time to process before he claims those lips that just won't stop licking themselves.

Jungkook moans immediately and holds Taehyung's nape with both his hands as he lets him take all the taste of chocolate syrup from his mouth and feast on him.

He kisses him until he feels Jungkook's fists over his chest to give him time to breathe, he does pull back of course.

But just as he sees Jungkook take a deep breath he kisses him again one last time sucking all the air out and finally pulls away, satisfied in the best way ever seeing the flushed face and parted lips gasping got air that he stole.

"Always the best breakfast." Jungkook hears the little indecent mumble and squeaks as he tries to hide his blushing face.

It's such an overwhelming feeling for him to know for a fact that this side of his knight is only for him, that the second Taehyung even feels another person's presence around them, he'll put his mask back on.