Chapter 11

"But why?" Jungkook whined looking at Taehyung with a pout.

"No cub. No more talk about it." Taehyung said without looking at Jungkook trying to avoid the pluckered lips.

"But I want to! Forget it, I'll just go ask father!" Jungkook scoffed and stood up from his seat.

With a gasp, he found himself back on the seat and a seething Taehyung looming over him pinning him to his seat by the shoulders.

"I. said. no. bikes. They are dangerous!" Taehyung said word by word, his voice slightly deeper and huskier than normal and his eyes blazing but face as blank as a white board since they had people around them.

But Jungkook could see how he had perfectly pressed all of Taehyung's buttons.

"Okay Taehyungie." Jungkook said softly and continued eating his lunch. Ignoring how Daniel was snickering at him for getting scolded, but only if Daniel knew what goes on inside Jungkook's head.

Taehyung's left eye twitched in guilt and disbelief almost automatically.

Jungkook never ever gives up arguing until he gets something. So him agreeing without any argument hit him like a truck.

For the first time, Taehyung had ever said no to him and he just agreed?

Just like that?

He sat down on his seat and gave a quick glance to Jungkook who was now busy talking to Daniel about something.

He just sat there studying Jungkook's expressions, but he saw absolutely nothing in respect to the earlier conversation.

How was this happening?

He sat down and passed a glass of banana milk to Jungkook who smiled at that and happily sipped from it before he again went back to converse with Daniel.

Taehyung's brain was having a malfunction now, he looked down at his hands over his lap and guilt struck him like an electric shock.

What did he even ask?

Just a motorbike?

How hard was it for you to give that to him?

He didn't realise when his hands turned into fists in anger and his food long forgotten.

The only reason he said no was because there were some enemies out there that were creating an uproar, the king had even received threats regarding him and his family.

It's not the first time this is happening but Taehyung just felt like Jungkook going out of the castle on a bike at this time might make him an open target than even in a car.

Of course he would go with him but still, they would have no protection and Jungkook never likes to have any other guards along except for him.

It was just not the right time to hand a bike to Jungkook, who knows what his intrusive mind might do.

It's scary to Taehyung, how possessively his own mind works because now he has to deal with the guilt of saying no to Jungkook for something.

He looked up when he felt a hand over his cheek, only to come in face to face with his boyfriend who was smiling at him.