Chapter 24

"Oh my, it doesn't look like you're shocked your highness. I thought I would surprise you a bit." Ji-ho said with a smirk and staring down at Jungkook.

Jungkook glared and moved a bit back to stand up, his eyes focused on the vase in Ji-ho's hand,
"You weren't that good of an actor anyway." He replied gulping.

Ji-ho's smirk dropped and he walked closer to Jungkook who took another step back, far away from his room.

Things weren't in his favour right now.

"I was so stupid to think you should be the king, I thought I would throw that commoner out of your life and then control you to my favour but turns out his influence has already taken over you. But you are just like him. A nuisance, and a fucking bitch!" He hissed at Jungkook who glared back at him.

Jungkook's blood turned hotter as he heard Ji Ho insulting Taehyung with demeaning words. He didn't care what Ji Ho said about him, but hearing him say those things about Taehyung was bad.

It felt like someone was hurting his boyfriend and that was unacceptable.

It felt so wrong.

But right now he needed to do something, he himself wasn't safe and getting Ji-Ho angrier than he already was wouldn't work for anyone.

He knew how to fight back but he didn't know if he would win, and getting hurt was out of the question, Taehyung would fucking flip and murder someone if that happened.

Besides, Ji-ho was taller and had a strong build, not like Taehyung's but bigger than Jungkook himself.

He took another step back as Ji-ho took one closer to him,
"What? Cat got your tongue?" He hissed at Jungkook and took a quicker step before grabbing a hold of Jungkook's hair tightly with one hand, making him hiss.

Jungkook's hands moved to his hand and he was quick to push it away before taking another step back. His eyes moved to the vase that still resided in Ji-ho's hand.

He cursed himself for having a room that was completely soundproof, so there was no way Taehyung could hear them even if they were at close range, so he couldn't even scream.

He tried to move from around Ji-ho but the man definitely had something to do since he blocked Jungkook's way again.

Jungkook looked up at him finally into his eyes,
"What do you want?" He asked calmly knowing well panic wouldn't do any of them any good.

He was having some intrusive thoughts too, but decided to know first.

"What I want for you is to be fucking obedient!" Ji-ho suddenly said raising his voice and pointing a finger at Jungkook.

"I knew that if I told my friend that I remembered what happened, he would have sent me straight back home for having said those words to your stupid guard. So I faked my amnesia, to at least get some time. It's really annoying how even my fucking dumb friend cares for that bi_!"

"Don't!"

Ji-ho stopped his rambling as Jungkook literally growled at him.

He could actually see Jungkook's doe eyes starting to lower and darkness settling in as if he was close to turning into something else.

"You said it once, I won't fucking hear it again," Jungkook growled moving his hand, he picked up an axe that was attached to the wall before holding it in front of him.

His intrusive thoughts winning the battle once again.

"Neither for my father!"

"Nor for my knight!"