Chapter 17

Jungkook walked down the stairs hurriedly, eager to go to his best friend, he was so into his head that he didn't see the man coming from the front and bumped into them right at the bottom of the stairs.

He yelped and fell back and would have hit his head on the stairs if Yoongi hadn't held him at the last minute.

Jungkook's body went still as he processed the hands holding his waist tightly. His wide eyes stared up at Yoongi who pulled him up quickly and made him stand straight.

He also pulled his hands away quickly since he knew how the prince was and how much he hated other people's touch at all times.

He looked behind the prince and was surprised to not see Taehyung around. Usually, the guard is always a step away, right behind the prince like a shadow.

Usually, he wouldn't have even let Jungkook bump into anyone, completely avoiding any physical contact with anyone.

"Am sorry Your Highness, are you okay?" Yoongi asked softly, not to startle the already startled prince. Of course, he could notice how the entire body of the prince was tensed.

He immediately felt his heart tug when even after that the prince slightly flinched as if he had just been yelled at.

Jungkook shook his head and then gave a polite smile to Yoongi,
"Yes Mr. Min I am okay, thank you." He said hurriedly since he could see Yoongi's worried face.

Yoongi relaxed a bit and looked around, and then back at the prince who was also looking around.

"Are you looking for someone prince?" Yoongi asked, cursing himself yet again when Jungkook snapped his head towards him getting startled yet again.

"Umm, have you seen little birdie?" Jungkook asked giving Yoongi big expectant eyes making Yoongi slightly nervous, he had a strong urge to not disappoint the prince who looked so innocent like that.

He processed the Prince's words and frowned,
"Little birdie? Do you have a pet bird, Prince?" He asked and this time, it was him who was startled when suddenly the prince giggled.

He went over his own words again to try and think if he said something funny, but no he did now, he then looked down at himself to see if he had accidentally worn the wrong shoes.

Well don't blame him, Jimin tends to play pranks on him sometimes and since he is usually in a hurry in the morning he wears everything Jimin gives him without checking, too hurriedly.

One time he was so late for training, he wore the shoes Jimin gave him without giving them a single glance, it was when he reached the training grounds and was laughed at by everyone that he had been pranked by his husband. Who had given him two different shoes to wear.

But it's okay since the culprit was punished accordingly.

"A pet? Seriously hyung? Do I look like a pet to you?" Yoongi heard Daniel's voice and watched as Daniel came and stood in front of him beside Jungkook who was still gigging.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile a little when he saw the bunny teeth peeking out at them. He realised that 'little birdie' was what Jungkook liked to call Daniel.

"Apparently you do," Jungkook told Daniel giggling while Daniel's pout turned deeper and he pulled Jungkook closer by a hand over his shoulder.

"Hyung!" Daniel whined at Jungkook who finally stopped chuckling and just winked at him saying,
"Little pet."

He sulked more when Jungkook kept teasing him with the new nickname, so then he started tickling Jungkook who in order to escape started running away, with Daniel following him all around the living room.