Chapter 3

"As you wish son."

Taehyung snapped his head towards the king with an offended look and the king just shrugged with a small smirk on his face silently enjoying the situation.

Jungkook huffed and turned around walking out of the door ignoring the glaring eyes of his knight.

"Go ahead Namjoon. Take care of my son." The king said and Namjoon who was looking at Jin with hard eyes turned around and left but not before bowing to the king once.

Jin sighed looking down and excused himself, Taehyung too was about to leave behind Jungkook to convince him or just talk to him when the king stopped him.

"Wait Taehyung, I need to talk to you about something." Taehyung frowned upon hearing the sudden serious voice but nevertheless went and stood before the king with his eyes to the ground in respect.

"Your majesty."

"I need you to know something, but promise me to never let Jungkook know about this ever. I am telling you this because I trust you, never shall this information be disclosed to anyone, not even my son."

Taehyung finally looked up into the king's eyes, he was shocked to see the vulnerability in those eyes for the first time.

He realised this was a father talking and not a king of the biggest kingdom of the world.

"I promise you, your majesty." He replied confidently.

"Make an oath Taehyung." The king said with his straight posture and hands behind his back, chin held up high.

Taehyung was getting worried now but still, he kneeled down on one knee and put a hand over his chest,
"I swear on my life your majesty, Jungkook or anyone else will never know of this from me. I shall protect this secret with my life." He said in his deep voice and the king sighed in relief hearing the loyalty in those words.

"Okay, I believe you."

"Thank you, your majesty."
_________

Jungkook walked out of his room and changed into different clothes for the day that were slightly more covered than his previous ones since he still had a runny nose and didn't want Taehyung to murder him with his looks alone.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He had medicine as well as a sandwich that was sent by Taehyung through a maid.

Jungkook was feeling slightly irritated that Taehyung didn't even come to give it himself, but then again it was his own choice too, he figured Taehyung couldn't leave Jin alone now.

He wasn't guilty though, knew he had to do something or else how will he make Taehyung realise his mistake.

That mistake being, rejecting Jungkook.

And the worst part of it was, it wasn't because he didn't like him back, no it was because of the stupid rules.

Jungkook, just like his father knew for a fact Taehyung liked him back, maybe even more.

His Shadowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें