Chapter 28

Song cue for the entire chapter,Lost my mind-Billie Eilish__________Jimin came out of Taekook's room with a smile on his face that dropped faster than the speed of lightning when he came across someone

Lost my mind
-Billie Eilish
__________
Jimin came out of Taekook's room with a smile on his face that dropped faster than the speed of lightning when he came across someone.

Or rather, his best friend.

Even better, his ex-best friend.

He looked the other way and started walking trying his best to resist the urge to go and hug the prince who looked like he needed a friend.

"Chim." His steps faltered. He squeezed his eyes shut and his fists tightened as he still tried to walk away from his best friend.

"Please."

And he stopped.

Taking a deep breath, he turned around and just looked at Jin.

His heart hurt seeing the desperation in Jin's eyes, that were begging him to get things back to how they were between them before.

But how?

How is he supposed to do that?

"Will you tell him?" That was what Jimin asked the prince. The first thing and the last thing that Jimin wanted an answer to.

He would die for his king. And right now that's all that mattered. His loyalty to the King.

And he hated the fact that he had to hide something so big and betray his own kingdom, his king, his husband for his best friend.

It killed him every day.

But he was a loyal friend too, so he couldn't break the promise Jin took from him. This secret was Jin's to share.

But that didn't mean he forgave Jin for doing this to him.

Jin's eyes turned glassy as he looked at Jimin,
"Please chim." He begged.

"Will you tell the king or not?" Jimin hissed out at him making Jin flinch and take a step back.

"He didn't do anything, Chim. Please believe me."

"Will you or will you not?" Jimin seethed again, his eyes turning slightly red in anger at himself, at his friend and mostly at Namjoon.

The said man stood not four steps behind Jin, just glaring at Jimin for speaking with Jin like that.

He didn't care what happened anymore, he didn't care what Jin did or what Jimin did, he just didn't like the way Jimin was talking to Jin.

"Please just listen to me once, please," Jin asked again taking a step towards Jimin who took two steps back scoffing at him.

"No? Fine. Then I guess we have nothing to talk about anymore." Jimin said and with that walked away without sparing another glance to Jin.

All this time he disregarded Namjoon as if he didn't even exist anymore.