Chapter 34: Couch

George POV.

After sitting for hours my legs and arms were aching. It was painful and I took the chance to flex my limbs, rolling them around and drumming my fingers against the fabric of my pants. The blond sitting beside me noticed, perhaps he got irritated by the faint drumming noise as he placed one of his hands atop my own.

I froze with a gasp, looking over at him. The blond was still paying attention to the screen, but as he felt my eyes on him he glanced over. “G-George?” he asked, studying my appearance. The blond was shocked at my staring, yet didn’t say anything else. I slowly looked down at our hands as they held each other, feeling his gaze following mine.

“Oh… sorry.” He moved his hands away, thinking that that was what my issue was. Truth be told that wasn’t it, all that I was upset about was the fact that I was caught off guard with it. The blond tilted his head. “George? Are you okay?” He questioned, not doing anything except watching me.

“Yes.” I murmured. “I just thought that it was strange that you did this.” I blushed slightly, thankful that he couldn’t see it since all he had to accompany him was the glow of the television. “I am sorry Clay.” I muttered, clenching my fists on my lap.

There was nothing for a few moments. Just us sitting, not paying attention to the movie that was playing. “Was that alright?” He questioned, referring to our hands holding one another. I glanced away as though I was considering it, but in reality I wasn’t.
“Yes, it was fine.” I responded.

He smiled at me, slowly moving his hand back to mine again. Despite my confirmation that it was fine he still seemed unsure, and so to help him I grabbed his hand, giving a brief but loving squeeze. I smiled constantly at our intertwined fingers, since it seemed so natural to be holding him like this.

"You are so beautiful." I heard him muttering, and I glanced up to look at him again. He seemed to have been lost in his own thoughts and didn't seem to realise I had heard him. I adjusted myself, moving to sit closer to him.

Niki, Karl, and Sapnap were all gone. They had joined us while we watched movies and ate ice cream (which was, as Karl had said, delicious). After an hour or so they all left though. Niki disappeared upstairs to go to sleep and Karl and Sapnap went home.

"We were cut off from what we were doing earlier." I reminded him. He turned fully, looking at me as a hand drifted up to brush his shirt, feeling his chest underneath. It seemed as though he worked out, I could feel every faint ab line and muscle. If he weren't paying attention I'd take my time to feel them all.

"We were cut off." He repeated with a nod, his breath uneven. His hands moved to my hips, a sign that he seemed to be enjoying this. "So…" He didn't know what exactly to do with the prompt I had given him, unsure of what to do.
"So do you want to do something about it?" I questioned.

As I spoke I climbed onto his lap, my legs falling on either side of his legs as my hands moved. One rested clutching on the fabric of his shirt while the other draped itself loosely over his shoulder. Without a word exchanged our lips interlocked in a make-out session. My groans were swallowed up by him.

This is the first time in a while I had initiated sex. At least the first time without any guilt or ulterior motives boiling underneath the surface. Now all that was boiling was a passion. One I was in a hurry to extinguish with his attractive body.

"George…" he moaned out, our lips pulling away as we gasped for air, the only thing connecting us being a string of saliva. It was gross and messy and so fucking hot.. “God I want you, right now.” His lips moved to my ears, whispering the comment which made me blush, he moved in to start kissing at me again but I stopped him.

“Are you okay?” He asked, seeming worried he’d accidentally done something that I didn’t like.
“Yes… just I was worried. What if your cousin hears us? Will Niki be fine with us making out on her couch? Having sex in her living room? What if she finds out?” He didn’t say anything for a moment, just glancing towards the door as though she’d walk in at the mention of her name.

After a moment he looked back. “We can go to my room if you want.” Accompanying his words was a soft smile, one full of genuine love and care. I was growing drunk from his expression.
“That would work. Surely she wouldn’t come storming in again, right?”
“I doubt it.” He lifted me off of him before standing up.

Then he took my hand. I didn’t say anything, allowing him to lead me upstairs. Neither of us bothered to clean up the empty ice cream containers left on the coffee table, however the room was casted into shadow as Clay flicked off the lights. I noticed he sped up in excitement and it was fast enough that I almost tripped.

“Shit…” He muttered as he noticed that I was being dragged, but then he kissed my hand gently and led me up to his room. I climbed onto the bed while he shut the door, and I opened my arms for him to join me. The moment we met each other on the soft fabric sheets our lips pressed against each other once again.

I wrapped my legs around him, my entire body hanging onto his as though letting go of him would kill me. The blond didn’t seem to mind though, his hands digging into the soft skin on my back. It was an amazing feeling. Slowly he lowered me down so I was laying on the sheets, my shirt riding up and I shivered at the cold temperature of the room.

“Aww, are you cold?” He asked patronisingly as he trapped me beneath him. I lightly whacked at his shirt, showing my dislike for the teasing but he merely chuckled. “Perhaps I’ll have to warm you up sweetheart.” It was patronising and I would have slapped him again if he didn’t pin my hands. His lips went to my neck, nipping at the skin. “George…" He mumbled.

I just whined, loving the touch that he was giving me. Yet I noticed the blush that was growing on his face.
"George I know this is blunt..." He began, feeling unsure. "...but can I fuck you?” He asked.
______________________________________
1165 words

Huh, I wonder what is going to happen.

Someone isn't going to be happy though.