Chapter 47: Car and Couch

George POV.
Smut warning

“George?” He asked when I pulled my lips away from him. I went to keep kissing him but he held me back. “I don’t want you doing anything while you are not feeling right.”
“I feel fine.” I reassured him, before connecting our lips again. I didn’t put too much weight on him so he could push me away if he wanted, but he didn’t.

Our lips kept moving against one another, with the two of us moaning against one another as we did it. We moved our hands off of our clothes, beginning to drift to skin-on-skin contact. Our hands squeezed and dragged against one another. It was raw and ugly, just like last time. “Fuck, you are so hot.”

“Clay…” I responded, pushing my hips and grinding against him.. We continued to kiss at one another, tugging at our clothes with desperateness lacing our every action. Eventually the blond moved me to rest beside him.

I wanted to keep going, to keep having the opportunity to touch him, but the blond held me calmly and comfortably in place. I whined at him. “Clay~ Let me touch you~”
“Not here Georgie.” He responded, hand brushing through my hair like I was a pet.

While I wanted to kiss him some more I understood what he meant. My gaze was in view of the window, allowing me to see our neighbours passing on walks or in cars or just hanging out in their own yards. No matter how desperate I was to hold or hook up with him I did understand the fact that I didn’t want other people to see this.

He adjusted my position before opening the door and lifting me up bridal style. I gasped and blushed as I was carried inside. Nobody was looking at us yet it felt like the whole world was watching as the blond carried me inside, not bothering to lock the door behind us as he carried me into the living room, shutting the door as we went.

I was laid down on the couch, Clay trapped me beneath him and began kissing me again. My legs went to wrap around his body and I pulled the blond closer to me. Allowing myself to fall into the moment. His hands traced along my body, fingertips sending ripples of feeling over my skin, calming movements against our more passionate lips.

I felt the warmth of his lips, his breath pushing against mine. A hand tugged at the fabric of my shirt. It felt scratchy and rough against my skin, when compared to the idea of being shirtless in the presence of the blond, it was clear what I wanted.

Clay seemed to be able to read my mind, pulling my shirt off and lowering his lips to suck a mark on my neck. I gasped, craning my neck to allow him more access. “Feels good.” I hummed out, breathily as I felt his teeth brushing against my soft skin. “Keep goin-”

The blond continued kissing at me. My body was marked with blossoming colours and a second skin of saliva. One hand continued to clutch in the fabric of his shirt while the other drifted to his pants. He muttered a swear as I palmed suddenly at his clothed cock. “George- holy shit.” He groaned. He sunk his teeth in my skin and I bit my lip.

I continued to touch him as he leaned into me. Eventually there was no air between us. I felt him growing hard under my touch and eventually gained the confidence to slip my hand into his pants, beginning to properly stroke his twitching, hardening length. “Clay,” I whispered, breath uneven as I continued my pace. “I want you.”

His eyes had shut and he had stopped his movements, finding himself caught up in the pleasure that I was giving him. He didn’t respond to me as he moaned. “Clay… please…” I begged, wanting his touch on me, wanting to feel him within me. When he didn’t respond I went to push him down onto the couch before climbing onto his lap.

The blond was shocked, eyes widening as I suddenly climbed myself onto his lap, settling down with our clothes crotches against one another. My lips immediately went to his, finally being able to take control of the kiss after he usually guided my movements. The blond allowed me to do this before quickly beginning to undo my pants.

“I want you to ride me.” He stated, and my eyes widened. The idea was immediately hot, making me want to do it immediately, but I hesitated with a blush. “Baby? Please.” He begged, breath hitching before kissing against the side of my face. “George, I want you to ride me. Please baby?” Eventually I gained the confidence to nod.

He muttered desperate thanks and I helped him to get my pants off, shivering at the cold room against my naked body. I shuddered at the feeling of his still clothed cock against the rough, uncomfortable jeans. It earnt a whimper at the firm denim that I brushed against, and I was hushed with a kiss before he pulled his clothes off.

“There… is that better?” He asked, and I nodded. “Good.” Our lips found one another, beginning another make-out session. Our tongues brushed against one another, with him groaning the entire time and his hands exploring my body. Eventually I pulled away, wanting to have him inside of me, as desperate as I sounded.

“Lube?” I simply asked, since if I was having to do the work and ride the blond I was not doing it without prep. My hands clutched at the fabric of his shirt which was still there.
“In our room.” He responded, and I frowned. I didn’t want to move and I pouted.
“I’ll go get it.” He lovingly reassured, moving me to the side and standing up.

“Be fast.” I instructed, grumbling. After all, needing to go and get lube was a definite mood killer and I watched as he scrambled off.
To tend to my hard on I began jacking myself off, rubbing my hard on lazily as I waited. I continued to moan softly, shifting as I waited.

“Clay~” I moaned out, not attempting to hide myself so he could hear. “Fuck~ I want you.” I squeezed at my length. Precum beaded at the tip which managed to lube up my cock slightly, and I groaned at the slick sensation. “God, I am so desperate.”

My eyes fluttered shut, letting out some smaller moans as I continued to stroke myself. I attempted to listen to hear the blond returning, but I couldn’t. Instead I was alerted to him when he connected with my lips and my eyes opened. “Cla~ mnph” I attempted against him, his hand grabbing my wrist and tugging it away from my cock.

I gasped and whined at the suddenness, watching as his gaze narrowed. “You are so impatient.” He said, chuckling lowly however annoyance was clear under his tone. “Maybe since you couldn’t wait for me to return with lube, I should just make you ride me without any.” I didn’t want that, obviously, but the harshness of the tone was a bit of a turn on. My breath hitched.
______________________________________
1229 words

Hooray for smut.