Chapter 48: More Smut

Yeah, EZRAisTHEBEST and I didn't know what to call this one.

He didn't say hu today or yesterday because he is still working on his overdue smut, but keep an eye out.
_____________________________________
George POV.
Smut warning

I shuddered as I sunk down on the blond’s cock. It was relatively easy with all of the lube within me. Softly, I moaned. Clay’s cock twitched within me as I took a moment to get adjusted and we kissed one another.”You feel sooo good.” He groaned out, moving his hips slightly and earning a shocked gasp.

“Clay-” I whispered, hands resting on his shoulders, fingers lightly digging into the fabric of his shirt. My eyes met his and the beautiful yellow helped me to focus before rolling my hips slowly against the blond. My breathing was shaky, getting used to the feeling of control against him.

“Take your time.” He told me, hands brushing at my bare hips. All that I could do was nod at him with lust in my eyes as I began bouncing. It was slow and cautious, feeling every nerve that got brushed against, every sensation. I focused on my breathing, gentle against his neck, both of us whimpering out at the intimate pleasure.

Each time I sunk down on him I felt his cock reach deeper, and it continued to stretch me out beautifully. I felt completely full of the blond, allowing him to continue to touch me as I was stretched. As I looked at Clay I could see caution still buried deep in his gaze, something which he didn’t seem like he was completely happy with this.

“Clay.” I spoke, voice firm and seemingly breaking him from his trance. “Please~ I want you to fuck me.” I continued to bounce, just trying to seduce the blond as my body flexed against him. Yet he still seemed cautious. My gaze softened in both concern and disappointment and I stilled my movements yet again. “Clay~ please… are you alright?”

“I’m sorry.” He muttered, appearing to realise that he had been staring. “I was just worried that you aren’t feeling alright… I mean you did get home from work sick.” My brows furrowed, and I shifted subtly. “I just don’t know if you are up to this.” Without allowing him time to process his own words I moved my lips to his neck and bit on the soft flesh.

“Shit-” He groaned and I felt his cock twitch again. When I pulled away I licked at the bite mark that I had left, feeling the way he tensed up and grabbed at my hips.
“I’m fine.” I told him, breath warm against his skin.

“You’ve changed.” He noted. “Definitely more bold.” Cautiously he bounced his hips and I chuckled down a moan.
“Is that an issue?” I asked him, managing to smirk confidently as I slowly bucked my hips.

“Not at all… just a surprise.” He responded, hand moving to my hair and tugging it into a kiss. My eyes widened with shock as he roughly moved me around. I didn’t expect him to quickly fall into this more rough personality. Our tongues met between our mouths and the two of us began to fight for dominance.

He began to win over, and so to distract him I slammed down on his cock, roughly stretching me even further. My legs quivered against his, my entire lower body tensing up and providing more stimulation with the tighter hole.

“Geor-shit.” He moaned out. His own back arching and lifting his shirt. One of his hands moved to grab at my hard cock and I couldn’t help but mewl out in pleasure. The firm grip immediately began running along it, jacking me off and admiring every single sound that I ended up making, milking them out of me.

He tugged my hair again, I moaned unsubtly while I gripped at his shirt, wanting to use that for comfort and for me to lean on. “So good.” I whispered out, breathy as I bounced on his cock once again. My fingers clutched at the shirt of the blond, tugging and gripping at the fabric, twisting it around in my hand.

“You’ve got- gotten yourself tangled.” He chuckled, hands going to my hips and pushing me down, earning a cry out in pleasure and pain. “My darling. It’s like you want to be tied up.”
“Shut-” I swore as I was thrown around by the blond. “Fuc- harder.” He bit into my neck earning a moan and a tear to run down my cheek.

My cock continued to leak, slickening up my cock even more. The slick sound was hot, and I stopped bouncing as I turned to begin trusting into the blond’s fist, craving the messy, slick stimulation. Yet it seemed he was fine with this, as I rolled my hips around him. I grinded down and he groaned. “Keep going.” He begged. “You are doing so well.”

I was close, I could feel myself on the edge of release. My skin was hot against the room as sped up, head falling back. My hands gripped desperately at his shirt, finally managing to compose myself enough to pull it off, exposing him to the cold air and closing the distance so our skin pressed against each other.

One of his hands snaked around my shoulder, kissing me before rolling us over and pining me to the couch. Now that I was beneath him I had much less control and I glared. “Don’t look at me like that.” He instructed, pressing his fingernail into the slit at the tip of my cock. I cried out in a pleasured pain as he sped up his movements.

“God- I’m close!” I cried out, eyes screwing shut as my legs wrapped around his waist. The two of us moved together like a puzzle, fitting against one another and continuing to push and thrust further. His lips brushed along my shoulder, making me up. “Clay-shit.”
“Just hold on.” He responded. “Please baby hold on.”

I whined out, trying not to release as the blond wished. He continued to fuck me and I allowed my head to fall back, hands tugging on his hair to resist making a mess of the two of us and the couch right now. My eyes fluttered, focusing on his beautiful eyes as the brows furrowed and he panted.

“Cl-mnph.” I groaned, pulling his hair further, the blond strands sliding softly between my fingers. “Can’t hol’ it.” I bucked my hips, my release beginning to tip further.
“Neither can I, baby.“ He reassured. “Just whenever you’re ready… alright?” I screwed my eyes shut and nodded.

I let out a groan, allowing the wall to collapse and my cock exploded with the release as an orgasm rolled over me. The blond held me close, kissing at me as we both released. I continued to moan out as I shuddered from the release, our make-out session sloppy as we attempted any form of contact with one another.

Eventually our orgasms rolled past and we just laid against one another. Our arms and legs remained wrapped against one another and we kissed, allowing ourselves both time to calm down and gain the strength to begin walking around to clean up. “How are you feeling darling?” The blond eventually asked.
______________________________________
1231 words